HM1 hud stats are updated with a delay(PS ZOOM) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You have to install HM2 so you can copy over the HM2 zoom files to HM1 and rename them as instructed above. There is more about this in this other thread/forum - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...nager-1-a.html

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...mmon+Questions

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

thank you both ... a question and I speak Spanish and translation may not be misunderstood : the file blitz.dll have to delete it? or rename clicking the right mouse button on the file and properties blitz.dll put the name of fastold.dll ? I copied the file fastfold.dll and the starscomunnicator but holdem manager 1 in the blitz file I misunderstood what to do ...

solved ... and what I got ... thanks for the support ... very nice

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Zoom HUD HM1: download/install the latest HM2 update and copy the fastfold.dll and starscommunicator.hm2 files over to HM1 and rename the fastfold.dll file to blitz.dll the HUD should still work. How long this manual workaround will continue to work for HM1 is unclear as we no longer officially support HM1.
    I did exactly as described, and it didn't work for me. Stats are still showing with a 1 hand delay. No luck?

Quote Originally Posted by oboltys88 View Post
    I did exactly as described, and it didn't work for me. Stats are still showing with a 1 hand delay. No luck?
    If that workaround doesn't work for you there is nothing more we can do.

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...mmon+Questions

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.