HM1 hud stats are updated with a delay(PS ZOOM) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

it works , thank you

Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

What about pokerstars.fr zoom tables there is the same problem hud delay for 1 hand

Go over: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...rs+Zoom+tables

Make sure with PokerStars.fr the correct PokerStars.exe file (in the /PokerStars.FR/ subfolder) is started as administrator.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hello,

I Have Hm1 Holdem+Omaha version 1.14.02, Windows 7. Hud in Zoom is lagging and showing opponents few hands back.
    i have set all files as administrator, UAC turned off, windows is updated and drivers as well.
    HUD on normal tables is working properly.

any ideas what i should do more?

regards

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreNext View Post
    Hello,

I Have Hm1 Holdem+Omaha version 1.14.02, Windows 7. Hud in Zoom is lagging and showing opponents few hands back.
    i have set all files as administrator, UAC turned off, windows is updated and drivers as well.
    HUD on normal tables is working properly.

any ideas what i should do more?

regards

Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...fixed-hm1.html

PokerStars had a recent update to their client which broke the Zoom HUD for both HM1 and HM2.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hello , I wanted to know if you currently have to do these steps in order to have the perfect HUD in the HM1 or whether to update something

Zoom HUD HM1: download/install the latest HM2 update and copy the fastfold.dll and starscommunicator.hm2 files over to HM1 and rename the fastfold.dll file to blitz.dll the HUD should still work. How long this manual workaround will continue to work for HM1 is unclear as we no longer officially support HM1.

but as I downloaded the latest update of HM2 if I have the HM1 ? What is the address of this update?

HM2 full installer: Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps
    HM2 latest update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

You don't have to run HM2 (I know you use HM1). You only have to copy/paste two HM2 files from the HM2 folder to your HM1 folder. (and rename one of those files).