HM2 on PKR ? (HUSNG/SNG)

Default HM2 on PKR ? (HUSNG/SNG)

Works HM2 on PKR.com ?

Yes and No.
    It works on one table.

...but PKR only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT or SNG tables, this is due to the way PKR name the windows it makes it impossible for us to support it. http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...22/PKR+Network
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

hey tried following the steps. isnt working.
    my hand history for pkr is in :documents/pkr/username instead though. does that make a difference?
    either way im not getting a hud when playing... and when i go into reports it just shows i lost all sngs i played today and that they are all $11 ones when they were really between $1 and $6.
    any help is appreciated

To get a HUD: try using the TableFinder: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...esNotAppear%3F

And make sure the handhistory folder PKR saves the handhistories, is added as an auto import folder in HM2 (hand importing--> auto import folders)

PKR doesn't write any information to the handhistory file for MTTs, so there is no way for HoldemManager to detect what the buyin in.
    As a result, HoldemManager will use a default buyin... you can change this default buyin when you go to settings--> tourney defaults.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here