Fulltilt Poker scan issue

Default Fulltilt Poker scan issue

Occasionally, but annoyingly often, I run into the problem that I open FTP and HEM and the FTP scan doesn't work. It highlights the first table and nothing else happens. I have to stop the scan, restart boths programs and hope that it works then. It can take a lot of trials and I couldn't find out a pattern.
    The issue also occurs when I switch the lobby (i.e. to rush or tourney and back). Not always but too often. Also if I leave the PC alone for a while the scan might not work anymore.

any idea?
    can anyone confirm?

1.11.05e, W7 ultimate EN 32-bit, UAC off
    also 1.11.05c/1.11.05e, W7 HP DE 64-bit, UAC off

Same here...

Profpanik, can you also replicate it switching lobbies, does it happen to both of you everytime you switch lobbies?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

im talking using InstaScan.. i dont know if u now that..

not every time. sometimes the scan doesn't work after instant switch-back, sometimes it still works after 1 hour. but the more time passes the more likely it doesn't work anymore. same with delayed opening the ftp client or HEM. once it works, its usually fine unless you leave the programs idle for some time.

Ok ill writeup a bug report for this and let the developer know, might be a tricky one to narrow down and might possibly need a special debug version to get more info, thanks for clarifying
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

If you want to see it yourself or try something, I will be happy to help. (-> Teamviewer, MEZ)

If you happen to have video software on your PC and its handy a video would help, again well probably need to send some sort of debug version your way but a video would certainly help

support@holdemmanager.com and link to this thread

Quote Originally Posted by lonelycube View Post
    If you want to see it yourself or try something, I will be happy to help. (-> Teamviewer, MEZ)
    Can you contact :
    for a Teamviewer session please?