HUD Pop-up feature: possible to disable mouse-over and activate only via mouse clicks

Default HUD Pop-up feature: possible to disable mouse-over and activate only via mouse clicks

I'm running into issues recently with mouse-hover pop-ups. When I move my mouse between tiled tables, HM2 pop-ups occur all over my screen, because the mouse cross paths with hud stats of players in between tables. The pop-ups lag my screen a bit so it's really affecting my playability. I've disabled the pop-ups in hud, but it would be nice to have the option to either hover over stats or click stats for pop-up screens.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

already on

Read: post #2 from this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...-problems.html

(and basically do the opposite of turning off aero, and go over the other suggestions)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Tried most of it.

I can't find the path of the programs to add to the firewall exceptions.

Also I'm not really comfortable showing my protected OS files. Still lagging regardless.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Windows 7. Windows firewall

Ok, hem.exe was running as admin, but hudfunsapp was not. I'm about to start another session and will let you know if it fixed the problem.

In the windows firewall program, I need to manually add the suggested programs to the exceptions list. However I don't know the path to said programs.. ie, notecaddy.

UaC was already disabled.

Fwiw I think the issue might have to do with lag. My mouse sometimes locks up while playing 11+ tables. My computer is fairly powerful (quad core, SSD, 16gb ram), but my gpu is a little outdated (geforce 9800gtx.) Could gpu be the problem?

Erhm to be specific. I don't know the path to..

- notecaddy.business.dll and notecaddy.contents.dl.. don't exist in my HM2/Modules folder. Nothing is there.
    - postgres and pg_ctl

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzor View Post
    Ok, hem.exe was running as admin, but hudfunsapp was not. I'm about to start another session and will let you know if it fixed the problem.
    didnt fix

Hi Zenzor,

You should be able to switch to click for popups in HM2 / HUD Options / Select your HUD at top left / Config Properties / Check 'Click for stat popup.'

Hope that helps!