NL6max Layout: Optimization - Page 31
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
    and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings between the HUD configurations.

Which box with table preferences??
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thx, i'll fixed it

every time I use the HUD, the name will jus mess up.

what i mean is the HUD will go under the wrong player's name.

if i open more than 1 tables, i move one HUD... the rest of the tables will also follow my movement.

How can i solve this problem?

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm looking (like many others it seems) for a good PLO 6-max HUD. Does anyone have one to share? Pleace

HM2 Shark Tank Member

If you have PLO Leakbuster run it and then look at the ideal stats and make a hud around those figures

HM2 Shark Tank Member

In my opinion I hate this HUD with a passion, don't take this personally but you need quick access to stats and almost all of your pop ups, just repeat themselves..

Also the colours are meaningless IMO as nothing stands out at you when you join a table

This is a HUD I have just done, so when i sit down i can immediately spot the targets, i.e. Anyone with a green stat as below

Also there is almost no need to click any stat as its on show and i aren't wasting time clicking it have a look all the time.

What would i look at? Well Flopcbet as it might say 100% but the villain might have only done it twice
    Call open not needed because if there is a big gp between VPIP/PFR you know the villain limps a lot
    Stael probably click it now and again to see if the villain always steals from CO/Btn etc.

If i need to know anything else i just click for the default pop up

so my vpip shows

OFC you could include Raise 1st with VPIP, in fact I have in another HUD

All the same pop ups show limited info that u dont need to click as its staring at you, once again if u need more info i just click the main pop ups.

I have included all pop ups should anyone need them and the HUD, OFC this isn't for all but edit away for those that know how to.

NOTE THIS WILL OVERWRITE SOME OF YOU POP UPS

so go to RVG software folder/config and copy your original pop ups to another folder, just in case u dont like these.

OFC u can add a variety of colours, but in my opinion the villain is a target in green and not in red, so i dont ever use more than 2 colours but OFC you can add your own

MY WTSD just reminds me of what the villains might hold

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by johncc; 09-12-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Hey johncc,

I would like to say i am very satisfied with your HUD but i have one problem. I am using HM2 and i imported your HUD in with no problem. Every stat is shown ok exceptionally 3bet stat. I can only see fold to 3bet. 3bet is missing and i can not add it. Does anyone know where is the problem.

Thank you, have a nice day

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Ignore this for now and the attachments
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by johncc; 11-03-2011 at 11:18 AM.

@OP: I really love this hud for my 6max games, Is there a posibility to create a hem2 version of this hud? Seems that during import this hem1 into hem2 some layout issues occur.

Thanks