Table ninja 2 not working on any site - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Right now almost all customers should have PRO - because they are using free months and were not charged for specific version yet.
    Please send log.
    Was this Holdem OR Omaha table? Or something else? If so - obviously TN do not supports such tables.
    Just a normal NLH 6max table, and for mtts its not doing anything as well, and as for the pro version, i mean i bought table ninja here, and the first months were free so i dont get it

in the same boat. TN2 will not even open, no grinding today i guess

What means "not open"?
    Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
    Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
    See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download
    Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    What means "not open"?
    Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
    Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
    See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download
    Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.
    I have already tried different HUDs, different table layouts, nothing is making it work, i will send a new log again