trying to create a stat

Default trying to create a stat

Hello!

I'm trying to create a NC stat in order to use it in my HUD.
    I want to know, what percentage of the player's 3 bets are 2-3x from all the 3bets. I play CAP games with 20 big blinds and 3 bets are usually all-in. I want to know how often does a player 3 bet min to 3x the open raise. (And if possible also with what hands, but the stat number is more important for me)

I'm pretty sure I have created everything correctly in the preflop section. I get success, when i tested it.

This confuses me the most: define opportunities by action, range or do not take notes for missed opportunities. I Which one i should use?

How do i put that stat number on the HUD? And how do I create a note which shows with which hands player does this? Do I just put $cardrange in the description and that's it?

And if I could get your help creating another stat - % of the time a player 3-bets hero. Just a stat, no cards or ranges needed. Do i use define by action?

Thank You

Hi MassaTheChamp,

I think the way to do this correctly would be to create a composite definition that is comprised of 2 regular note definitions.. One note definition would be for all 3bets, and the other note definition would be just 3bets that are 2-3x. You'd want to use 'Do not take notes for missed opportunities' for both definitions. To get the frequency % of how how often the 3bets are 2-3x you could use a formula like this for the composite definition - (3Bet2-3x *100) / 3BetTotal

There's a link here that explains composite definitions with a similar example: Composite Definitions - Assaultware Wiki

You can put this on the HUD just like putting any other stat on a HUD, in the HM2 HUD Options area. If you want to see the card range for this player, be sure to add $cardrange to the description in the 3bet 2-3x note definition that you'll need to create. Variables don't work with the composite definition, but you can still use the note definition to get the card range (you'll just need to use the composite definition to get the frequency %).

Yes, for the % of the time a player 3-bets hero you'll want to use define by action if you want to get the %.

Let us know if you get stuck

I think I got it right. Although I'm not sure about the expression. I wrote this: (NC.3betsS * 100) / HEM.TOT_3Bet
    Why such a formula? I'm confused. What kind number will we get out of the 3betsS definition?
    I can't test it yet, my database is huge and so note creating will take a long time. I'll report when it's done

Thank You very much for your help

No direction but to trust the final destination

If someone raised 10 times and 3 of those times were 2-3x then your formula breaks down to:

(3 * 100) / 10
    300/10
    30% which is the right answer

scoobediah ftw
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Aha, finally i get it Thanks