Fold bb vs steal differ :S?!?!
    HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default Fold bb vs steal differ :S?!?!

Just watched a stoxvideo and giantbuddha mentions that fold BB to steal differs from PT3 fold BB to steal in the sense that if someone steals and then resteals then it counts in HM and not PT3 as fold BB to steal.

This must be considered almost a bug since 99,99% of all players use this stat as how easy someone folds their BB to a steal.

This would be a bug if this were true however i just tested it there now where i 3bet in BB vs a steal and it showed 0% BB fold to steal as expected. You can verify yourself by finding a hand where you 3bet in BB vs a steal and if the date and time is for eg 10/10/08 22:00:32 then use the between search filter and set the start and end time to 10/10/08 22:00:32 then it will only show that hand then addBB fold to steal in the reports tab and youll see its correct
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    This would be a bug if this were true however i just tested it there now where i 3bet in BB vs a steal and it showed 0% BB fold to steal as expected. You can verify yourself by finding a hand where you 3bet in BB vs a steal and if the date and time is for eg 10/10/08 22:00:32 then use the between search filter and set the start and end time to 10/10/08 22:00:32 then it will only show that hand then addBB fold to steal in the reports tab and youll see its correct
    Maybe I said something wrong.

The problem according to the players was that if someone reraises the steal before you then it will still count as a fold bb to steal.

Example:
    Everyone fold to who CO raises, BTN 3bet and you on BB fold.

PT3= Your fold bb vs steal hasnt changed
    HM= Your fold bb vs steal HAS increased.

Yeah you are correct it does, ill report this to Roy and see if it can be changed, thanks for pointing out.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

This was fixed recently so that it would not count as a SB / BB steal defence if the CO bet and someone else 3bet before the player who put in the blind.

Roy