The hud it's not working well on 5050poker

Default The hud it's not working well on 5050poker

From last update on this site the hud it's not working

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    I updated the last version before starting the topic... the hud it's working(the stats appear on the screen) but not all the hands are imported(for ex i played like 20 hands and in the hud appear 3 or 4)... i watched carefuly and the hands are imported but appear like "incomplete hands" some of them(most of them)
    Last edited by scorpyon; 01-18-2011 at 02:10 AM.

they have changed software, we are investigating thus issue

I guess you're already aware of this, but my guess is that the problem with importing 5050poker hands (and maybe other, recently updated microgaming skins) comes from their retarded hand history. I looked in the chat window when a hand was played, and on a check raise on turn, it said like "player A checks, player B bets 140, player A raises to 140". And preflop is said like "player X raises to 20, player Y calls 30". Lol.

Hope you guys can fix a way to import hands played the last few days, even if I guess it's hard, if they been writing the HH's like retards on 5050poker

5050 poker is already testing the BETA-version of a new client, which is supposed to be used on all Microgaming skins soon.

We're looking into a fix for this. As it will affect all Microgaming skins soon.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Any progress?

HM1: try this one: http://www.filedropper.com/hmupdaterelease-1_1 (internal build with fix for 5050)