Best way to review hands

Default Best way to review hands

I've had a number of problems recently trying to review hands. I've put aside time to review hands but HEM2 just seems to lock up on me whenever I try. Therefore, I'm asking if there's a specific way to try to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Does HM2 freeze when you REPLAY the hand in the replayer?
    Or are you viewing the hands in the hand viewer?

Or have you marked hands, then filter out all the marked hands, and check the hands in the reports tab?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for your reply. I was trying to review sit and go hands for various players using the opponents tab but it didn't seem too user friendly. Sometimes I'd run a filter and it'd be fine, then I'd change the date range and it'd lock up. Other times I'd run a filter, change something (eg hole card) refresh and get no results, put the filter back how it was and refresh and get no results again. I've started analysing using reports instead now. It would freeze from time to time too leading to me having to close it and start again. This seemed to be brought about by clicking either the "analyse this player" or "analyse this player in a popout window"
    My main question was to hopefully find the way that other people review their hands, as I'm new to the reviewing thing and wondered if there was a best way to do so. I've started by analysing all my hole cards by position. It's been very helpful and surprising so far. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My next analysing attempt is going to be all the sklansky hand groups by position.

Update to the build in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...-9th-june.html
    (to improve the performance in the reports tab)

Tip: for analysing,
    -1. go to the reports tab, --> More Reports--> and go over all the reports.
    -2 Rightclick in a report, and you can also add ANY stat to any report.
    -3 Click on "More Filters"---> where you can filter for nearly anything.

A start for SNGs would be to go over all the holecards (More Reports--> Preflop--> Holecards)
    ... and all the positions (More Reports--> Positions)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for your time. I now have a much better idea of what I'm doing and have now started compiling daily and monthly reports on hole cards, hole cards by position etc... It has proven most insightful.