ATT: New Pricing Policy TN2 7th June 2013
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ATT: New Pricing Policy TN2 7th June 2013

Hi Guys.

After consideration of your comments and considerable internal discussion, we announce the following:
    • TableNinja II Pro (All Sites) - $19.99 per month or $150 annually.
    • TableNinja II Pro (Poker Stars Only) - $9.99 per month or $75 annually. (New product 1 of 2)
    • TableNinja II Standard (All Sites) - $9.99 per month
    • TableNinja II Lite - $4.99 per month. (New product 2 of 2)

(New product 1 of 2) - We will be releasing in June a Poker Stars only version of TableNinja II Pro ($10 per month) that is priced at 50% less than the Pro version which supports all sites. Other individual site versions are not being offered because no other sites have historically had enough users to justify a standalone development and support effort.

(New product 2 of 2) - For customers that don't use the more advanced and support intensive features such as the betting control hotkeys, we will be releasing in June a Table Ninja II Lite version ($5 per month) that is 50% less than the Standard version subscription. TableNinja II Lite will have Ninja Tile functionality for all supported sites plus SnG opener capabilities. The $5 per month price of the "Lite" version is substantially more affordable than the up to $18 per month charged by some competitors for similar but partial functionality (they don't have the SnG seating capabilities included in our "Lite" version)

Support on existing TableNinja products will continue until user issues have been addressed and all click-saving TableNinja v1 features are supported. A revised date on which support for existing TableNinja products will end will only be announced after these objectives are achieved.

We understand that many would prefer a one-time price for TableNinja II. However, after further internal discussion and assessments of the ongoing support that is required to keep a product such as TableNinja II functional after each poker site updates, we will not be offering TableNinja II for a one time purchase price.

We considered each of your comments and complaints by internally assessing whether they were in the interest of a significant % of customers and whether implementing them would prevent a financial goal of a reasonable profit required for long term product support. Below is a recap of all of the changes that have now been announced:
    • Introduced two new products launching in June: TableNinja II Pro (Stars Only ) at $10 per month price and a TableNinja II Lite version costing only $5 per month.
    • Extended all free trials to a minimum of 60 days. They will not end until user issues have been addressed and all click-saving TableNinja v1 features are supported.
    • Extended the deadline for free months of TableNinja II Upgrade Credit until at least August 15th.
    • Dropped the August 15th date for end of support for existing TableNinja customers. A new date will be announced later.
    • Cancelled all existing subscriptions so that the longer 60 day free trials and new discounted products are available to everyone on a new subscription.
    • Detailed a release schedule for June that addresses issues that customers have raised and that all click-saving TN1 features are migrated to TableNinja II

Regards,

Jim Varnon
    Last edited by Sarek; 06-07-2013 at 12:22 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

hi

i got the message that my code has already been uploaded in my hm-account?!. but it is not in the list of course as i never uploaded anything.

in the purchase window: "I just want access for the 4 months for which I have upgrade credit": what does that mean?

i own the full version of TN-1 and wanna upgrade to TN-2. taking the 3 months + 60 days trial.

i dont know what features are missing taking the lite-version, but anyways i take the pro version (stars only) for 10$ a month. a standard version stars only up to 15$ buyin would be sufficient, but thats not being offered^^

how should i proceed now? i did download TN-2 and clicked away the 30 day trial popup.
    regards
    Last edited by hulk22; 06-09-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi Guys.

After consideration of your comments and considerable internal discussion, we announce the following:
    • TableNinja II Pro (All Sites) - $19.99 per month or $150 annually.
    • TableNinja II Pro (Poker Stars Only) - $9.99 per month or $75 annually. (New product 1 of 2)
    • TableNinja II Standard (All Sites) - $9.99 per month
    • TableNinja II Lite - $4.99 per month. (New product 2 of 2)

(New product 1 of 2) - We will be releasing in June a Poker Stars only version of TableNinja II Pro ($10 per month) that is priced at 50% less than the Pro version which supports all sites. Other individual site versions are not being offered because no other sites have historically had enough users to justify a standalone development and support effort.

(New product 2 of 2) - For customers that don't use the more advanced and support intensive features such as the betting control hotkeys, we will be releasing in June a Table Ninja II Lite version ($5 per month) that is 50% less than the Standard version subscription. TableNinja II Lite will have Ninja Tile functionality for all supported sites plus SnG opener capabilities. The $5 per month price of the "Lite" version is substantially more affordable than the up to $18 per month charged by some competitors for similar but partial functionality (they don't have the SnG seating capabilities included in our "Lite" version)

Support on existing TableNinja products will continue until user issues have been addressed and all click-saving TableNinja v1 features are supported. A revised date on which support for existing TableNinja products will end will only be announced after these objectives are achieved.

We understand that many would prefer a one-time price for TableNinja II. However, after further internal discussion and assessments of the ongoing support that is required to keep a product such as TableNinja II functional after each poker site updates, we will not be offering TableNinja II for a one time purchase price.

We considered each of your comments and complaints by internally assessing whether they were in the interest of a significant % of customers and whether implementing them would prevent a financial goal of a reasonable profit required for long term product support. Below is a recap of all of the changes that have now been announced:
    • Introduced two new products launching in June: TableNinja II Pro (Stars Only ) at $10 per month price and a TableNinja II Lite version costing only $5 per month.
    • Extended all free trials to a minimum of 60 days. They will not end until user issues have been addressed and all click-saving TableNinja v1 features are supported.
    • Extended the deadline for free months of TableNinja II Upgrade Credit until at least August 15th.
    • Dropped the August 15th date for end of support for existing TableNinja customers. A new date will be announced later.
    • Cancelled all existing subscriptions so that the longer 60 day free trials and new discounted products are available to everyone on a new subscription.
    • Detailed a release schedule for June that addresses issues that customers have raised and that all click-saving TN1 features are migrated to TableNinja II

Regards,

Jim Varnon
    I just tried to purchase the FULL version for 150$ yearly all sites,... to get the months free as well,... but the option for that is greyed out in the purchase system???? So cannot buy,... let me know how to,.. tx.

Can we request some sort of "store credit" for sending in logs and troubleshooting issues. I have spent hours playing ineffective massively shortened session and writing up issues only to find that today that TN2 was worse than ever and unusable. No point in me spending time on testing the software that in my opinion isn't even worth of being labelled a beta test

Quote Originally Posted by hulk22 View Post
    hi

i got the message that my code has already been uploaded in my hm-account?!. but it is not in the list of course as i never uploaded anything.

in the purchase window: "I just want access for the 4 months for which I have upgrade credit": what does that mean?

i own the full version of TN-1 and wanna upgrade to TN-2. taking the 3 months + 60 days trial.

i dont know what features are missing taking the lite-version, but anyways i take the pro version (stars only) for 10$ a month. a standard version stars only up to 15$ buyin would be sufficient, but thats not being offered^^

how should i proceed now? i did download TN-2 and clicked away the 30 day trial popup.
    regards
    Quote Originally Posted by springplank View Post
    I just tried to purchase the FULL version for 150$ yearly all sites,... to get the months free as well,... but the option for that is greyed out in the purchase system???? So cannot buy,... let me know how to,.. tx.

The upgrade option is removed for now while we update the new pricing structure, Once this has being done you will be able to upgrade and get your 3months + 60 days trial if you have 2 codes for TN1 for example if you have PP+PS you get 4 months and if you have 3 codes PS+PP+FTP then you get 5 months.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by willmichigan View Post
    Can we request some sort of "store credit" for sending in logs and troubleshooting issues. I have spent hours playing ineffective massively shortened session and writing up issues only to find that today that TN2 was worse than ever and unusable. No point in me spending time on testing the software that in my opinion isn't even worth of being labelled a beta test
    What issues have you being experiencing please provide us with more details.

Everything on this thread

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...ml#post1861571

and post 4 here

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...ml#post1876401

Obviously no point in re-posting them here but just a discussion about the amount of time I have spent testing the software already and I still can't play a 20 minute session with 12 tables using only Stars client.

The upgrade option is removed for now while we update the new pricing structure, Once this has being done you will be able to upgrade and get your 3months + 60 days trial if you have 2 codes for TN1 for example if you have PP+PS you get 4 months and if you have 3 codes PS+PP+FTP then you get 5 months.
    Can you please pm me or email me when i can buy,.. the promo last till 16th this month, so i don't wanna miss it ,...

Tx
    i had TN PS and TN FT btw so guess i get 4 months.

...keep a product such as TableNinja II functional
    That is a very special sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by springplank View Post
    Can you please pm me or email me when i can buy,.. the promo last till 16th this month, so i don't wanna miss it ,...

plz me too a private message

i just need tn2 for pokerstars. i play just up to 15$ and plz can you give some more info what functions are missing in the lite-version? i dont play 80 tables, so need for some heavy hotkey action^^ just basic stuff
    ty