ATT: New Pricing Policy TN2 7th June 2013 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

We have not yet determined what date the free months with upgrade will expire but we will give 30 days notice.

When you want to upgrade log into your account that your TN1 codes are linked to and go to HM apps > TN2 and follow the steps you do not have to upgrade you can simply select "I just want the free trial"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Please be so kind to open a satisfied/unsatisfied TN2 customers thread…

Please find a way to help us playing poker and stop looking to find out how much money more you can earn by using our love for poker..

Kindly note that in two days my license expires ALSO..

I`m very disappointed with TN2 and I can`t say that I will continue to use it.. Also I feel very very betrayed as I have paid for TN1 and now I cannot use it ALSO (it doesn’t become active at the moment in stars..) You gave me a free period for three months (I think) for TN2 but it was pointless.. It was more for testing (..so not good for me but best for you..) .. Now TN2 still doesn’t works properly… And you are asking to start paying 75$ or 150$ per year (and for every year)??? Unprofessional and very disappointing..!!!!!

I`m already testing competitor`s software…
    - YOUR Price is a BIG BIG BIG issue..
    - BUGGS are BIGGER issue…!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe I`m wrong so other users can say what they believe.. I have written already a lot of emails in the last three month. GOOD LUCK with your software..!!

Please fix it and low your price ALSO..At least with 50% more discount for annual usage..!!!

Two questions:

- With monthly subscription, do you charge the card at the end of the period, for the next period, or I'll have to purchase a code again manualy?

- I just purchased a monthly subscripiption code. But I still have 10 days free trial. I thought that the new code will start from the expiration date of the free trial code. I know that some people have credit card verification delays with HM site, so I wanted to make sure that I'll have TN2 when my free trial expire. So is there any way to change the start date of the code I just purchased to 31/08/2013?

Hi,

1) The charge for the following month will be taken out of your account at the beginning of each period.

2) If you already purchased the subscription then please contact the sales team about cancelling it until you finish the trial there is no way as far as i know that they can stop the code after already issuing it but if you email sales@holdemmanager.com they will be able to tell you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hello, if i buy stars version for 75$, how i can upgrade stars version to all sites version and how much it would cost me ?

Thanks.

Hi Dimastiy,

I think you will need to wait for the PS code to run out and then upgrade to the All sites version for $150

Or you can email sales@holdemmanager.com and they might credit you for the pro rated amount left on the PS and then you could use that towards the new subscription.

Default TN2 upgrade

hi, i'm a full version TN1 owner (stars) and i want to upgrade to TN2 stars version (i play on pokerstars.fr) so i can get the first 3 month subscription for free.
    You say on your site that the offer is availble until september 5th, 2013 but whe i connect to my TN1 software it's impossible to upgrade to the new version and i receive this message: "You have either already used your TN1 --> TN2 upgrade credit or you are not eligible for this offer. Please check to make sure you have uploaded your TN1 license code into your account by clicking the "upload license code" link below".
    I never tried to upgrade TN1 to TN2 and i can't get my TN1 license code, the only licence code i have is my HM1 licence code so how should i proceed if I want to take advantage of the offer?
    ps: I think hulk22 on this thread had the same problem as me if it can help you.

Hi Kasertis

Please contact sales@holdemmanager.com and they will take care of this for you.