Ongame + Entraction + HEM = Trouble?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ongame + Entraction + HEM = Trouble?

Hey,

When i'm playing HU on Entraction and Ongame simultaniously, the Ongame client starts by freezing. Then the Entraction client follows.

So i close HEM, and close Entraction (bet24, if that matters), and Entraction starts to work just fine again.

This has happened every time i've tried to play on both sites at the same time. I downloaded the 1.11.05e. again no more than a couple of days ago.

For what its worth i've been playing 6max on Ongame at the same time as i've been playing 6max at Winamax.fr, but this never happened. Not sure if that matters or not.

Suggestions?

Thank you.

Actually it seems like its just ongame+HEM thats messed up.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

A- For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

B- Add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

Do the same A & B for the main ongame.exe and entraction.exe files
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

A- For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Do the same A & B for the main ongame.exe and entraction.exe files
    Running Win7, antivirus is F-secure internet security, and i think that has a built in firewall iirc.

I'm running everything as administrator.

Going to download latest beta, and see how it goes.

Allthough it doesnt have anything with entraction to do, that works fine now. But ongame is making a mess on its own.

I just downloaded and installed the latest version with the Ongame Fix but the stats in the hud keep disappearing. They might be there for a few seconds then gone for a minute. I was playing 2 tables on Betfair. I had the problem with the client freezing every few minutes when running HEM which is why i updated.

Do the same A & B for the main ongame.exe file

--

Also try to turn on hud options--> table preferences--> lock the layout
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I've Avg Anti Virus and Firewall and Windows XP. Do i still though A and B with XP?

--------------
    The link is to the version I'd already installed. Its that version that the stats go missing.

Please try table preferences -> force on top enabled.
    I think your problem is not the one with missing huds, in your case stats are disappearing which is different.