Ongame + Entraction + HEM = Trouble? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Please try table preferences -> force on top enabled.
    I think your problem is not the one with missing huds, in your case stats are disappearing which is different.
    I tried the force on top but it made it worse with two tables and the same disappearing and reappearing with one table.

Please check your graphic card: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Disable Hardware Acceleration

If that doesn't help Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

Attachment 5595
    Please check your graphic card: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Disable Hardware Acceleration

If that doesn't help Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.
    I did all the above and I'm still getting crashes every 20min or so and the stats are still disappearing at times although not as much. Is that correct file I've attached?

Yep, its the correct file.

There are some duplicate folders in your auto-import configuration and one very strange entry:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Declan\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\Betfair\logs,True,True,C:\Documents and Settings\Declan\My Documents\POKER\hand history
    I suggest you delete all entries from your auto-import settings and add them one after the other with testing each site after adding it.

Yep, its the correct file.

There are some duplicate folders in your auto-import configuration and one very strange entry:

I suggest you delete all entries from your auto-import settings and add them one after the other with testing each site after adding it.
    Ok done the above and after 25 min of play it crashed again. The stats only worked when i selcted force on top and active table and even then they disappeared at times and the palyer analysis in Active players window was blank. Any other ideas? Are other users who had crash problems with Ongame finding the new version works for them? Its worse for me as the Hud stats arent even working properly while they worked in last version but i was getting crashes.

If your hud stats are incorrect please install the latest update http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
    This should fix this.

One other thing to test: please create a new database and play a session with this empty database.

If your hud stats are incorrect please install the latest update http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
    This should fix this.

One other thing to test: please create a new database and play a session with this empty database.
    I already have the version above installed. I tried with a new database and the exact same happened. After about 30 min Betfair stopped responding and i had to shut it down.

Any more ideas?

Run a full scandisk/chkdsk and defrag on your harddisk.
    XP is updated to XP3 fully updated?

You only have problems with Ongame right.... not like the opening post if you a play Ongame and Entraction simultaneously?
    Last edited by Patvs; 01-29-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Run a full scandisk/chkdsk and defrag on your harddisk.
    XP is updated to XP3 fully updated?

You only have problems with Ongame right.... not like the opening post if you a play Ongame and Entraction simultaneously?
    I did a full scandisk and defrag. No difference. Yeah only problems with Betfair on Ongame Network. Is there an earlier version of HEM that i could try?
    Last edited by Patvs; 01-29-2011 at 08:58 PM.