HEM is making my comp freeze up - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default Win 7 Freeze

Quote Originally Posted by pderugin View Post
    When I am running HEM and using the HUD / importing hands, my computer will freeze at what seem to be RANDOM times.

First the poker tables will stop responding (on FTP, though the exact same thing used to happen on Stars). For a few seconds I can click on other things in Windows (i.e., browse Firefox), but only for a few seconds, and then all of Windows freezes (I can move the mouse pointer, but that's it; clicking on an FTP table will make the HUD disappear and will "grey" / ghost the table).

The freeze will last anywhere from 5 seconds to up to almost 2 mins. Sometimes I will go through a whole 3 hour session without this happening, and sometimes it wall happen 3 times within 15 minutes.

There is NO excessive CPU / RAM usage before or after this occurs.
    Freezes my Win 7 Pro too. Same pattern as the above. I dont buy the firewall explanation as i have tested with several types. Seems a software conflict setting everything into a stalemate.

Bit annoyed that i cant use the software. Guess its time to look for an alternative.

The first thing you have to try is uninstalling firewall / antivirus

Quote Originally Posted by crancko View Post
    Freezes my Win 7 Pro too. Same pattern as the above. I dont buy the firewall explanation as i have tested with several types. Seems a software conflict setting everything into a stalemate.

Bit annoyed that i cant use the software. Guess its time to look for an alternative.
    i had the same problem on ipoker and it was not from HM.
    the driver of my nvidia graphic card was the problem.it wasn't compatible w/ win7(i tried anything to make it work).i reinstalled windows vista and it works perfectly.maybe you have the same problem