Since Tuesday, HEM is not showing all of my hands played per session
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Since Tuesday, HEM is not showing all of my hands played per session

My HEM is not importing all of the hands while I play.

Tuesday I had 5 sessions, 2 of them everything was normal....I went to sleep.

Not sure if this has something to do with it, but FTP had a new install....and since then...I have played 4 sessions and I am missing hands....

Tuesday I played and was missing roughly 2555 of my hands according to what was shown and what the hand counter on FTP said.

I have used HEM for years and have never had this problem.

I played another session just now....3110 hands, but HEM is only showing 2311....

I am not sure if this is a problem with HEM, or FTP update, but I looked on 2p2 and didnt see anyone else having these issues, and I also do not see them on this forum.

I would just like some reccomendations of what to do to correct this problem.

Tuesday I played 7111 hands, but HEM only had 4878 shown and I had to have FTP send me the missing ones so I could make my database accurate.

Any suggestions?

Thank You in Advance

I should add I am using the latest patch 1.11.05e

Also the minutes played for the session seems to be accurate. I do not mess around with filters much, but is it possible one of them turned on? Seems weird, but I look and it seems to be at the correct setting....just wondering and trying to think of some answers.
    Last edited by All Hail Circe; 01-13-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Did you reboot your computer between the sessions?

I don't think its a general problem, so lets check your configuration and database:

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

I tried to try a reindex of my database via pgadminIII->maintenance

and the following error occured: 57014 and I was told to contact holdem manager support.

Could you please help me with this

I will also pm you as well about this

Any error DURING a vacuum/analyse or reindex usually is the sign of a corrupt database.

Can you create a NEW database (options--> database management) and reimport all your hands (by running a import from folder on your archive folder)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

How does a database become corrupted? Would the size of the database have anything to do with this, or is it just a random act which makes it happen?

I ask, because in my database I have over a million hands, and I was wondering if this had anything to do with it. I know it may not be a lot to some, but for the average player, I think this size database is larger than most.

You say to reimport from the archive folder, is that located in the HEM folder somewhere....?

Last time, I backed up my hands using the back up option included in one of the latest HEM updates, saved them to my external, and then reimported them, creating a new database name to save them, etc.....

Is this the same process as reimporting them from the Holdem Archive?

I just want to make sure...you say my database is probably corrupted....if I save those hands to my external, and then re-import them....wouldnt whatever it is that is corrupting my database, by "copied" and then "reimported" when I make the new database? or will it be ok, since I am putting them into a new database?

I guess what I am asking is whatever is making my database corrupted...wouldnt that be reimported and just make the new database corrupt as well?

Sorry for these silly questions, I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing.

I also see though, I do not seem to be the only one with these problems as of late with the import missing some hands...

Mine for the record, do not error and not import...they just are missed period. Then I have FTP send me the days Hand Histories and I import them from their file they supply to me, and there are zero problems...but I would like to be able to have these hands imported instantly, like it was doing up untl 2 weeks ago today.

Yeah, I got the same problem.

And I got that since sunday.
    It was before updating to 1.11.05e-1. After the update it still doesnt work.

Some of my problems:
    - Auto-import does import all hands, but not all are shown in reports.
    - New database, old hands (2010) can't be imported anymore (I think after importing hands from today)
    - New database, I import old hands (2010) before I import today's hands.
    Now they do import, but none are shown at reports

I think it is not a user problem, cause the last 6 threads are about this problem.

yeah with my situation, HEM is NOT importing all of the hands....

I will play a 3000 hand session, look at HEM and it will show maybe 2200 or so....

I wondered too, if perhaps it was importing them, and just not showing them in any reports, but I request the hands from FTP, and when I import them it will say:

Importing 800 hands, 2200 already imported. So it is obviously missing them from the onset, and I have no idea why.

I am just waiting back to hear if I should just back up all of my hands to my external like I did before, and reimport them to a new database, or if that would just corrupt the new database because I would also be importing into the NEW database, whatever it is, that is causing my problems to begin with.

Thank You for writing though and letting me know that others are having problems like mine...at least I am not alone, but I know HEM support will get it worked out.

I have never had a problem with HEM before, for the 2-3 years I have owned it, and all I ask is patience when dealing with me, because I am a computer noob, and really have zero knowledge how they work.

And the same problem here...

HEM not importing all hands on 1.11.05e, also tried going back to 1.11.05 but the hands are not shown there either.

When I try to reimport the file with the hand(s) missing it just gives me the 'Found 0 files to progress'.

Also requested HH from FT but that didn't work either. This all on FullTilt FR 25NL.

Quote Originally Posted by dagrim1 View Post
    And the same problem here...

HEM not importing all hands on 1.11.05e, also tried going back to 1.11.05 but the hands are not shown there either.

When I try to reimport the file with the hand(s) missing it just gives me the 'Found 0 files to progress'.

Also requested HH from FT but that didn't work either. This all on FullTilt FR 25NL.
    Thats the different part then, because when I get the hands from FTP they DO import and everything is 100% accurate....its just a major pain in the rump that my HEM was working perfectly 1 week ago, but now the last seven days I cannot get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by All Hail Circe View Post
    Thats the different part then, because when I get the hands from FTP they DO import and everything is 100% accurate....its just a major pain in the rump that my HEM was working perfectly 1 week ago, but now the last seven days I cannot get it to work.
    Hmmm, ok... I also didn't get an error while reindexing so perhaps my problem is something different then.

It's weird though that these problems also started recently (atleast, as far as I've noticed) and many others about problems with importing hands suddenly appear.