SNG Sensei doesn't work

Default SNG Sensei doesn't work

I followed the instructions from FAQ but it doesn't work. When I pressed start, it press Filter Window and that's all.

The Pokerstars and TN2 run as admin.
    The filter is good.

Thanks!

Please send us a screenshot of your Pokerstars filter settings and your TN2 sensei window also can you confirm that if you click on start does it reset the PS filters settings?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks for your reply.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TN2 sensei window also can you confirm that if you click on start does it reset the PS filters settings? No, it didn't

Stpes:
    1) Open lobby filter and set it, do not close filter.
    2) Enter desired parameters in Sensei, then press Click to save - and save
    On your screen I see "not saved"
    3) Sometimes whan you start Sensei, it resets lobby filter (usually BI settings etc) - restore all as should be and press Save in Sensei again.
    4) Start Sensei

I followed your steps but don't work. I pressed on the filter button on pokerstars(is green), then I entered the parameters in Sensei and I save them and then I pressed reset on pokerstars filter window.

The filter needs to be on or off before to press Start Sensei?

Thanks!

Do NOT press Reset, for what this is done? You set filter - let it as you set. And then press Save, TN saves info inccluding filter settings.
    Filters window can be in any stage, anyway it will be opened when Sensei starts. And do not close it, but you cam nove it almost away from monitor.