invalid tiltbreaker license code

Default invalid tiltbreaker license code

after the 15day trial, I think tiltbreaker is a great software and decided to buy it from hm2 website.
    I ordered tiltbreaker from ur website, but the serial number u gave me is obviously the old HM2 code that I had bought a year ago, and it's named tiltbreaker unibet. and I tried to register tiltbreaker with it but it said it's invalid. pls tell me what to do.
    or u send me a correct code for tiltbreaker? I am using tiltbreaker v1.673.1
    plus I am not playing on unibet, I play on pokerstars/fulltiltpoker/titan/poker770. if the code can only work for unibet, would u pls replace it with the normal tiltbreaker register code? or Can I just get a refund?
    thx in advance

========================below is part of the email from HM2 after I purchased tiltbreaker, does it look like a HM2 code? for safe reason I hide most code to xxxxx ========================
    Thank you for your purchase. Your payment has been approved and your serial number(s) is listed below:

Tilt Breaker iPoker: HM2-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxR7
    Tilt Breaker Unibet: HM2-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxR7

If you have not done so, please download the software. Depending on the product(s) purchased, the serial number(s) is requested when you launch Hold'em Manager and/or when you select the associated HM App(s) from within Hold'em Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by solawind View Post
    after the 15day trial, I think tiltbreaker is a great software and decided to buy it from hm2 website.
    I ordered tiltbreaker from ur website, but the serial number u gave me is obviously the old HM2 code that I had bought a year ago, and it's named tiltbreaker unibet. and I tried to register tiltbreaker with it but it said it's invalid. pls tell me what to do.
    or u send me a correct code for tiltbreaker? I am using tiltbreaker v1.673.1
    plus I am not playing on unibet, I play on pokerstars/fulltiltpoker/titan/poker770. if the code can only work for unibet, would u pls replace it with the normal tiltbreaker register code? or Can I just get a refund?
    thx in advance

========================below is part of the email from HM2 after I purchased tiltbreaker, does it look like a HM2 code? for safe reason I hide most code to xxxxx ========================
    Thank you for your purchase. Your payment has been approved and your serial number(s) is listed below:

Tilt Breaker iPoker: HM2-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxR7
    Tilt Breaker Unibet: HM2-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxR7

If you have not done so, please download the software. Depending on the product(s) purchased, the serial number(s) is requested when you launch Hold'em Manager and/or when you select the associated HM App(s) from within Hold'em Manager.

Hello,

You should have a separate email from sales@tiltbreaker.com now with your license code.

Thanks for purchasing!
    Adam

Hi
    I have the same problem. I ordered a small stakes version of tilt breaker and serial that HM provided doesn't work.

best regards, Primoz

Quote Originally Posted by GymCon View Post
    Hi
    I have the same problem. I ordered a small stakes version of tilt breaker and serial that HM provided doesn't work.

best regards, Primoz
    Hi Primoz,

I sent a separate license code email from sales@tiltbreaker.com. Please check your spam folder if you do not have it.

Thanks for purchasing,
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt Breaker View Post
    Hi Primoz,

I sent a separate license code email from sales@tiltbreaker.com. Please check your spam folder if you do not have it.

Thanks for purchasing,
    Adam
    Sorry, but still no mail in my inbox or spam folder... grandmmamimi@gmail.com

tnx

Quote Originally Posted by GymCon View Post
    Sorry, but still no mail in my inbox or spam folder... grandmmamimi@gmail.com

tnx
    Just resent.

Best,
    Adam

never mind...I just got it

Thank you