Betfair only STTs recording 3rd place as a cash

Default Betfair only STTs recording 3rd place as a cash

Betfair have recently introduced site specific 6 max STTs but HEM is recording 3rd place as a min cash which it is not. The graph feature and ROI seems correct, it's just the winnings tab that's skewing results. I've attached an image to show what I mean.

Betfairbug.png

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include a screen shot of the tournament lobby showing the proper prize distribution.

Hi Ovalman, just checking up on this. How was this resolved? It would be appreciated if you can share it here.

I don't see any recent tickets about this issue on betfair or any recent emails with hands from the email address associated with his forum account. If you are having the same problem please send us some some hand histories.

Sorry, I didn't bother sending hand histories. It was a minor gripe and something I thought you could sort immediately without any further participation from me. I'll play a few later and if the issue is the same I'll send hand histories.

OK sent.
    Last edited by Ovalman; 06-15-2013 at 06:13 AM. Reason: OK sent added.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
    Sorry, I didn't bother sending hand histories. It was a minor gripe and something I thought you could sort immediately without any further participation from me. I'll play a few later and if the issue is the same I'll send hand histories.

OK sent.
    Thank you for sending the hands. They will be tested in the order they were received.

We have 2 different teams: customer support that deals with answering forums/emails and our testers who's prime responsibilities are testing the hands/complaints we receive. Without the hands sent from customers for these types of issues it is very easy for things to fall through the cracks so our support team asks for hands to be sent to our testers to make sure they are aware of the problem and can test the issue quickly without having to spend time playing games.