Re-installin

Thread: Re-installin

Default Re-installin

I have been having trouble with progress...My question is, If i re-installed HEM using the combo executable file will loose all the HHS kept on my HEM folder in my HD? Will that negative impact my HUD stats?

If you�re doing a clean reinstall or moving HM to a new computer you should consider the following so that you do not have any negative effects.

We have a backup and restore feature within Holdem Manager that makes it easy for you to backup all your settings, hand histories and files.
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore

This is a new feature and there are some compatibility issues with it so if you have any problems you can do this manually by following the instructions below:

Export and Import your Hand Histories and/or backup and restore your database
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore Database

Export Your Notes
    http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/notes-02.jpg

Export Your Bonuses and Rakeback � Options > Rakeback & Bonuses http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/...bonuses-01.jpg

Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/...ta-view-01.jpg

See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits on how to reset your code

And finally
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences

Default info

Im not installing HEM on another PC, its just that i have 2 hard drives on my pc and one of them (lets call it HDA) was running out of free space so i decide it to move some applications (including HEM) to the other hard drive (Lets call it HDB), HEMits up and running at the HDB but posgress wont install cuz its requested a password, i have tried with the 2 u guys offers here but neither of them work...My only chance is this, re-install HEM using the combo file

If you forgot your postgresql password please open a command box as administrator and enter

net user postgres /delete

This will delete the postgres user and you can reinstall postgresql to the other hdd. But this is not supported by our combo installer. You need to download and install Postgresql 8.4 separately from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database.