Below is steps on which you should take if you are having problems getting TN2 to work:
1) Run as Admin
1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\PASG\TN2
2. Right click on tableninja2
3. Click Properties
4. Click on Compatibility
5. Tick Run as administrator
2) Disable UAC - User Account Control
This is just a temporary solution we are working on this at the moment, for now you need to make sure you disable UAC in order for TN2 to function correctly. Please see below the steps you take to disable UAC:
1. Go to windows start icon
2. In the search box type in UAC
3. Click on Change user Account Control Settings
4. Drag the bar all the way to the bottom to never Notify
5. Click Ok ( note make sure to restart your PC after disabling UAC)
If you are using Windows 8 then When disabling UAC in windows 8 it does not completley disable it so in this case you need to change the registery key to do this go to the following location
Location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Policies\System
Value data: 0
Reboot your PC
3) Enable Aero Based Windows Theme
In order for TN2 to work at all you need to be using an aero based Windows theme if this is not enabled then TN2 can’t function. Please see the steps below on how to enable Aero based windows Theme.
If you are using XP then this is not possible as XP does not support Aero based themes so unfortunately TN2 does not work for XP users.
1. Click on the windows start icon
2. In the search type in Themes
3. Click on Change the Theme
4. Scroll down until you come to the Aero Themes then choose from any theme in that section
4) Close Ultra-Mon
Ultra Mon is a utility for Multi Monitors. If this is running then TN2 will not function at all or may cause issues with the Hotkeys so it is important you close Ultra Mon if using TN2. We are working on a way to make it compatible.
5) Close all 3rd party online software while running TN2, so far we have had reports of Sharkscope HUD while running is either causing TN2 not to work at all or causing many strange issues. We do intend on making TN2 compatible with other Major software out there so this is a temporary thing that was identified.