Tableninja auto-checking after check-calling
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tableninja auto-checking after check-calling

Hi there,

Since about a week or so I have been having the problem that TN2 occasionally instantly checks after I check-call and the action is on me again immediately. It is only happening like 1/20th (very rough estimate) of the time. Both actions are controlled by the same button so there may be some delay of the button still being pressed that carries over. I'm playing on Pokerstars and I have animations disabled but it's only been recently that this started to happen.

While I'm at it, I've also got another problem that regularly occurs. I have the preset betsizes set to not round it to whole sb's/bb's and adjusting the sizing with the mousewheel simply increments/decrements by 1 sb, but multiple times in a session (the frequency of it happening varies) when adjusting the sizing with the mousewheel it suddenly rounds the sizing to a whole sb/bb (the preset size still works normally un-rounded). After restarting TN2 it works normally again but it's very annoying to have to do this multiple times in a session.

Any help in solving these problems will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need any additional info.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Gaylord; 02-16-2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: 2nd problem added

Hi,

What build are you running? You can find this out by opening TN2 and it will say the version number in the title bar.

1) I am not sure i understand what you are saying, TN2 is auto checking for you when you don't hit any Fold/check hotkey to do this action? If you could do the following go to the help tab > debug hotkey > assign a hotkey here then when this happens click that debug hotkey and it will register it in the log file which will give us an idea of what is happening. After you reproduce send the log to us support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

2) So you want to increment the bet in the box right? You use the mouse wheel to do this but it enters the wrong bet sometimes is this correct? Please do the debug hotkey as mentioned in the above and ill look into this right away.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thank you for your reply. I'm running 2.2.178.0.

1) When I hit the hotkey to (check)call, then after having called because I'm OOP and I'm first to act the action is on me again immediately the next street and it instantly checks for me. I also get the message "Could not click c on [table name]".

2) Yes, I want to increment the betsize with the mousewheel, but sometimes something happens, idk what, and when I then use the mousewheel to increment it rounds to whole bb's instead of simply adding/deducing 1 sb/bb. (for example it goes from 4.14 to 6, rather than to 5.15).

I'll use the debug hotkey for both issues and then send the results in an email to the address you mentioned, with a link to this thread.

Cheers.

Hi,

Yes sending the logs will help us narrow down what might be causing this, If you get that message " "Could not click c on [table name]". what have you enabled in the Experimental tab > Remove lags section.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I also get that message on betting/raising sometimes. Though if that message comes because TN2 tries to perform the action multiple times on a single click it's not a problem in the betting scenario because then the action is not on me immediately after performing the action.

I have the remove lags section set to Normal. I had also tried to set it to the middle option, but the problem still occurred in that case, so I set it back to Normal again.

"Normal" = is normal. as is named. And as it worked in previous TN builds.
    All other is "experimental" = attempt to improve. For some peoples on their computers this is OK, for some computers - do not. Need to try.

The problem keeps occurring at all three options. Like I said, it was set to 'Normal' as standard and the problem started occurring about a week ago, the other options didn't fix it. I have since set it back to 'Normal'.

Today another issue started occurring. When I have TN2 running I get a flickering windows box saying 'busy_cursor'. See the link below for the screenshot. At startup of TN2 it's appearing solid for a few sec which allowed me to get a screenshot, but after a few sec it starts flashing constantly. It stops when I close TN2 and reappears when I start it again.

imgur: the simple image sharer

On Setup tab disable this:
    Show visually when TN is waiting for action to complete

I have made a reinstall of TN2; the only version I could find was 2.2.155.0 and there doesn't seem to be an update button either. But in this version problem #1 is not occurring. Only problem #2 is still left.

In 155 build autoupdate was slightly broken.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.185.msi
    Please download this file and update TN2

and disable feature on Setup page (see earlier)