HUD Stats not displaying all hand history

Default HUD Stats not displaying all hand history

Hi

I have been using HM2 for a few months and it has been working fine - apart from a few issues with the postgresql which doesn't always function when I run the programme. However for some unknown reason it has all of a sudden stopped displaying all the hands on the HUD - only shows the current session. I know how to switch between current session stats and all stats so this is not the problem.
    I have checked that that the hand histories are being stored on my computer and they are - in the correct folder. I have also tried reimporting them and this seems to be okay too. When I go to reports in HM2 it pulls the data for all the hands so the data is obviously there in HM2 but the HUD is not displaying it.
    Any suggestions??

Make sure that your HUD Options - HUD Filters - Last x months is set so that 1 < x < 180

- Please see these steps to fix postgresql connection issues:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rt+PostgreSQL+

- Please make sure that you have allowed postgres and pg_ctl in your firewall and antivirus exceptions. They are in postgres\bin. See this guide for windows firewall:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems

- Please update windows fully. Please keep checking until it shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.

- Please update your network adapter. Open device manager and find the model #. Search google for the model # drivers to download.

- Please run the windows repair on your winsock:

How to determine and to recover from Winsock2 corruption in Windows Server 2003, in Windows XP, and in Windows Vista

If you are using Mcafee, Norton, Comodo or AVG for security, they have been causing a lot of issues with postgres lately. We recommend using a different program, such as Microsoft's firewall and Microsoft Security Essential. If you do feel that you need Comodo or AVG, uninstall first, install postgres, then reinstall after it is working.

Download the same version you are running from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database - do not use 9.1. Uninstall yours.

Right click the setup file, click properties. Click the unblock button at the bottom.

Empty the c:\temp and/or c:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp folders.

Install in the same location yours was installed in.

If there is still an issue, we need to know the error - it is in the temp folder - bitrockinstaller.txt file.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Make sure that your HUD Options - HUD Filters - Last x months is set so that 1 < x < 180

- Please see these steps to fix postgresql connection issues:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rt+PostgreSQL+

- Please make sure that you have allowed postgres and pg_ctl in your firewall and antivirus exceptions. They are in postgres\bin. See this guide for windows firewall:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems

- Please update windows fully. Please keep checking until it shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.

- Please update your network adapter. Open device manager and find the model #. Search google for the model # drivers to download.

- Please run the windows repair on your winsock:

How to determine and to recover from Winsock2 corruption in Windows Server 2003, in Windows XP, and in Windows Vista

If you are using Mcafee, Norton, Comodo or AVG for security, they have been causing a lot of issues with postgres lately. We recommend using a different program, such as Microsoft's firewall and Microsoft Security Essential. If you do feel that you need Comodo or AVG, uninstall first, install postgres, then reinstall after it is working.

Download the same version you are running from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database - do not use 9.1. Uninstall yours.

Right click the setup file, click properties. Click the unblock button at the bottom.

Empty the c:\temp and/or c:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp folders.

Install in the same location yours was installed in.

If there is still an issue, we need to know the error - it is in the temp folder - bitrockinstaller.txt file.
    I followed the steps as much as possible
    The HUD filters are set correctly - Use last "0" hands and Max 12 months.
    I also did all the updates though there were only a few optional ones
    The firewall and Avast are allowing the postgre

I deinstalled the entire programme and the postgre and did a full reinstall and the problem is still there.
    I noticed that when I was resetting the database it cleared out the files in the old one C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Da tabase. I'm wondering if there is an issue here.
    I don't understand the difference between the Database and the Hand Importing.

At this stage, I am totally frustrated with this - all the hand history is there and it shows in the reports but not in the HUD where I need it

After setting the folder permissions on all of the folders, create a new database.

Please create a new database.

1) Click the database name in the bottom right corner (2nd in)

2) Click the green + sign

3) Name it, click ok.

4) Import the hands from c:\hm2archive
    Regards udbrky (Chris)