Table Ninja stop working

Default Table Ninja stop working

Hi!
    My table ninja BB display stop working today and i thought it was some bug problem with the program.
    I uninstall it and when try to install it again these errors appeared on the images I display here on the post.
    I used revo and there is no files lost. The program was correctly uninstalled.
    Please help....
    43242.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg

It sounds like your copy has become corrupt somehow. Microsoft has a tool for cleaning up problem installations. Please visit:

Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 2.5.0.1

Click one of the "Softpedia Mirror" links on the left and download the Windows Install Cleanup Utility. Make sure TableNinja is closed and use the utility to remove it. Then download and install a fresh copy of TableNinja from the website. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    It sounds like your copy has become corrupt somehow. Microsoft has a tool for cleaning up problem installations. Please visit:

Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 2.5.0.1

Click one of the "Softpedia Mirror" links on the left and download the Windows Install Cleanup Utility. Make sure TableNinja is closed and use the utility to remove it. Then download and install a fresh copy of TableNinja from the website. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem

i have cleaned it with that program, but now when i'm installing TN appears this problem...
    Untitled-1.jpg

i've used that program and cleaned it. now when i'm installing TN appears this message....
    Untitled-1.jpg

problem solved... i try to install it again and selected all users instead of just me option tks!

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback