Betting the river LB Limit stat leak

Default Betting the river LB Limit stat leak

Betting the river too much is my worst leak in Limit HoldEm by a long way . I'm fairly conservative (a lot less so since using LB limit) in terms of getting to the river (some other lesser leaks to be rectified), but when I do get there I'm betting too much.

I've worked on a lot of other leaks and they are either fixed or going the right way, but this habit of mine of betting the river too many times isn't getting sorted. I've looked at the great Math Video by Bryce but even that hasn't sorted it.

Any chance Bryce, some other LB personel or some knowledgable Limit Holdem LB Limit user can help - perhaps give some rule of thumbs of when hands should be checked/called (or even check/folded) instead of betted on the river.

Default River Bet recommendations wrong in Limit Leakbuster?

I think I might be ok in this spot after all

I decided to take a look at the stats of some of the strongest players I have in my database and they're River Bet % according to LB Limit are as follows

Player A (very strong player) 37.2%
    Player B 40.1 %
    Player C 39.8%
    Player D 34.1%

All of these guys score a 1 also as they are well off the recommended range in LB Limit of 20.6 -25.7%

My own percentage of 39.7% seems normal enough in relation to these guys.

All of these strong players along with myself are so far off this recommended range that I think this recommended range can't possibly be right?

Another thing I noticed is that the Bet River % differs quite significantly than what is returned in Leak Buster Cash game Overall Report (bet river stats added) and in the LB Limit stats, the report is between 8 to 10% higher per player
    Last edited by luckylucky; 01-07-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Yeah, as stated in the thread above this one, there is some strange bug. It's not reporting the correct stat here (swapping it with another stat) for some reason. This was supposedly fixed, so we're looking into it.

I just confirmed also that this isn't correct. Somehow it was grabbing the initial wrong query with the stat. The range isn't correct, or the data it's pulling. The developer is working on it now.

Odd, but glad we found it.

Developer got it fixed this time, and there's a new version up on the server with the correct calculation and ranges.
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 01-07-2011 at 08:12 PM.