Preset Bets - What are the filters? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Deco View Post
    Any chance you could do this for effective stack size? I'm not a shortstacker but would like to alter my sizing vs them.

The stack size of the preflop raiser when 3betting or the BB when opening the SB can be used to achieve this. It wouldn't be possible to do this for any open other than the SB but to the best of my knowledge fullstackers don't adjust in these spots.
    Hi,

We have already asked the developers this and have written up a feature request, the latest ticket on this is HM-7919 if you wish to be notified of when it is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7919 us resolved"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi,

This is in very early beta but you can have this if you want, update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.175.msi

Go to the experimental tab > enable positional betting.

Then when you are in the betting tab > click on the filter icon > and you will see Positional betting, this currently only works on PS but again it is in very early beta.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback