Preset Bets - What are the filters? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any news on preflop raise by position? Thanks

Hi,

I have spoke with the developer on this and he hopes to have this feature implemented in the next 2-3 weeks if no other urgent issues come up.

The only thing about this is it will not be 100% accurate for example when a new player comes to the table or when a player leaves the table apart from that it will work.

I will keep you updated
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Great, i play zoom so it should be fine cause there is almost always fixed number of players, correct?

It should but im not sure what is needed for this to work but once it is fixed ill ask the developer about that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Good afternoon, sorry for bad english. Use TN2, preset bets often do not work correctly in tournaments do rise to 3,5 BB, and it is necessary to 2,5 BB, go into the filter eliminates a comma, and then insert it again, and then they put up the correct rate, the program does not take into account when limper bets it is perebevaet bets placed hotkeys (all-in) on a prescribed preset bets, it delivers great difficulties, yet I use the Table in foreground but the rates do not always work automatically! TN 2.2.34.0 version of the play on FTP
    Sincerely, Andrew!

There is currently a known issue on FTP preflop where Limpers are not recognized and TN thinks its a 3bet we are working on this and hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible

3betting still doesnt work in FTP.it just sets the numpad to 2.05bb ( the openraise sizing that i happen to use ).
    it doesnt recognize opponents raising.
    also my postflop betsizes are set to 0 % on every street, yet TN2 sets the betsizing numpad to potsize raises postflop whenever i face a bet.
    version 2.2.38.0, i had this problem with every build so far.

Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow

debug.jpgftp table.jpgpreset bets.jpg

here are the 3 files,
    i obv run ftp as admin, same for tn2, everythign works fine on Ps.com and ps.fr

thanks for helping out.
    as u can see the debug file gives a million lines per second, i dont know if its supposed to be like that.

have a standart size of OR in diferent position (UTG/MP 3bbs) CO 2.5bbs etc.... is very important in my opinion