Preset Bets - What are the filters? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

unfortunately not. See some posts above where I was asking the same question.

Quote Originally Posted by zy55164448 View Post
    Can I set the filter depends on the positions?
    For ex. Preflop open raise 3bb when ep or mp, 2.5bb when co,btn,sb.
    Currently this is not available.
    But is already requested and written up as ticket HM-6888
    If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Hi,

I'd like a filter for preset bets based on stacksize in big blinds. This is very useful for cash players who mix shortstacking at higher levels and fullstacking at lower.

I have written this up as a feature request the latest ticket on this is HM-7403 if you wish to be notified of when the ticket is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject as the following Notify Me When HM-7403 Is Resolved and we will add you to the ticket.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Currently this is not available.
    But is already requested and written up as ticket HM-6888
    If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Still not?

It was the most important point for me in TN.

But now i have one easy problem-TN just dont work.It dont see tables,dont detect HH folder automatically and do not anything.

What should i do ?
    Last edited by spadevalet; 08-16-2013 at 05:24 PM.

You need to manually ad the hand history folder by clicking on add and browse to the folder that your poker client saves the hand histories, also make sure you have save hand histories locally ticked in your poker client.

If it is not reading your tables please go to the setup tab is your poker client showing up in the list of Poker sites? If so please make sure there is a red tick beside it which means it is active if it is not ticked this means it is not active and is why TN is not recognizing the tables.

If it is still not reading the tables please send me your logs and i will review them for any errors as to why this is happening.

In regards to the Feature request i have spoke with the lead developer and he will have this implemented in Approximately 2 weeks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

its not red.HH folder i added manually.

may be some PS settings are wrong?

If you can send me your log her and ill check it for errors.

i think it is log file,if its not-tell which one you need
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can you please go to the actions tab > did you disable the hotkeys? It seems like from looking at the log the hotkeys were disabled please make sure it says On beside disable Hotkeys.

If the problem persists Please PM me to arrange a tv session.