Is there a manual

Default Is there a manual

I am messing with the demo and interested in the product, but it's not very clear how to use it PROPERLY. Is there a manual for this I dont see it anywhere

In the root directory of HM there's the manual. You can also download it from this thread.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/leak...it-manual.html

If you have any questions, just let us know.

I guess my main question would be doing scans. I know to scan all my hands initially. But after that how often should you scan, and when you do, how should you do it? Scan all hands again? Or just a range of hands? If the latter what do you recommend? I think this is the most confusing part of it.

Well, we mention this several times in the software actually. It's recommended really every 50k hands. But you can do this in slightly smaller chunks as well. LB will let you know if you're over compensating in certain areas, and you can run filters for any specific date or last X hands played.

So when I run it every 50k hands I should set the filter for just the past 50k hands? Or run all hands again?

Step 1 will make and show you your first analysis. It saves as the data in that state. Then it's usually best to work on the leaks, and then run another analysis after 50k. LB will them compare and you can see where you've improved, and what areas you still need to work on.

But you can set just about any kind of filter if you want to isolate out a specific date range or X number hands.