Ninja Tile and zoom/rush

Default Ninja Tile and zoom/rush

Hi,

if I want to use ninja tile for zoom/rush, will it be possible? Like for example:
    I have 2 Monitors. On the left one I have the stacked tables, on the right one the tiled tables.
    To keep it simple, I only play 2 tables. On table A I am the BT and UT has to act. On table B I raised preflop and got called by the SB.
    In this example, would table A be on the left Monitor and table B on the right one? If yes, what would happen it UT-CO would fold and I have to act on table A. Would table A then switch to the right Monitor?

Hi,

If you are using TNT then only tales that you fold ill stay in the stack layout if you make a bet or call for example then it will move to a slot on your computer/monitor for for example if you call on table A then that will move to a slot on your PC if you also call or bet on table B that will move to a slot on your PC and tables will become in a tile format then if you fold on table B that will automaticly go back to the stack format and table A will remain in Tile format until you fold.

If this doesn't make sense to you please let us know

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback