BUG: Table In Foreground > Hotkeys are working only when hovering a table

Default BUG: Table In Foreground > Hotkeys are working only when hovering a table

"Hot Keys > Table Control > Table In Foreground > Hotkeys are working only when hovering a table" Does NOT work as described.

Click to select table = table highlighted. Hover mouse to anywhere on screen, different tables, different programs, hotkey WILL still effect last selected table.

It doesn't say anywhere that the hotkeys will work for the table you are hovering.

This feature makes it so that when you are doing something else, for example, typing in internet browser on your second screen while playing, that your hotkeys don't do things while typing, or similar with mouse hotkeys obv.

It means that your hotkeys will work ONLY when your mouse is hovering ANY poker table.
    It does NOT mean they will work for the specific TABLE you're hovering.

Which table your hotkeys affect, you have to setup in the Table Control settings, not the hotkey settings.
    And there you will have the choice between "table under mouse" or "active table" I believe.

"different tables" was a typo. But they still work when hovering other programs.

I just noticed its only my "F#" hotkeys that work. The alphabetical hotkeys DO NOT work, as described.

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the issues you are having with table TN2 please do the following

Reproduce the issue Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Also it is important you are running TN2 as adming, UAC is disabled and you are using an Aero based windows theme.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Issue reproduced, written up as ticket HM-6902.