Purchased Table Ninja before i saw Upgrade email - 3 months free possible still?

Default Purchased Table Ninja before i saw Upgrade email - 3 months free possible still?

Hey,
    I purchased my new Table Ninja subscription before I saw the upgrade email. I assumed the 3 months free would work through my HEM2 account not through a link from an email. Will I still get my 3 free months? As a side note my purchased subscription does not seem to work yet ... I assume it may take 24 hours to activate or something.
    Thanks for any info.

Did you purchase the subscribtion through your HM account? Please let me know and also PM me your account email so i can look into this for you.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback