Speed Holdem IPoker, HUD is moving at each hand
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Speed Holdem IPoker, HUD is moving at each hand

Hi, i have a problem only with speed poker on IPoker (TitanPoker)
    The HUD appears fine, but when come a new hand, HUD move to another place.
    Then, another hand and move again.

I have set prefered seats, and i have no problem when i play multitable normal holdem. I have no problem neither at Zoom Poker in Stars for example.

Do you know what can i do?

Thanks

Does this occur when the table is not full? (when playing 6max RUSH, but there is one empty seat)
    This is a known issue HM-5765.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

No, i think it's another thing.
    It occurs all time. When the table is full too. The huds move when button moves. (If next hand i am at the same position, for example UTG again, is the only way to keep the HUD on same place)

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for the answer, but I had already checked all that, before my post.
    HUD only work wrong at Speed Poker for IPOKER (Titan poker)
    Zoom poker for Pokerstars works fine, and regular tables for IPOKER works fine too.

I have Window 7 (64bit) and Microsoft Security Essentials.

I hope a solution
    Thanks again Patvs.

Delete the prefs.xml and prefs.bak file from the

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ Config folder

Then re-setup the seating preferences.

Doesnt work
    But i lost my personal HUD..
    I think i have a backup luckily

Keep moving the hud at each hand.

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time for a teamviewer session. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock

This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
    2 Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps
    3 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
    Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._5.1.13999.exe

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.

im having exactly same problem. hm works fine except for this. what can i do?