FT - Hand import error on 1.13.01
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation FT - Hand import error on 1.13.01

Since the last update of FT I cannot import hands anymore.
    I analyzed new and old history file and found the issue:

old history: $0.01/$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em
    new history: NL Hold'em - $0.01/$0.02

when I replace the new text with old the import works but does not help me for auto import.
    Could this be fixed asap since it is only one text phrase you need to change in the converter?
    Thanks!

update:

with this version it worked:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._14May2013.exe

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ameisenmann View Post
    Since the last update of FT I cannot import hands anymore.
    I analyzed new and old history file and found the issue:

old history: $0.01/$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em
    new history: NL Hold'em - $0.01/$0.02

when I replace the new text with old the import works but does not help me for auto import.
    Could this be fixed asap since it is only one text phrase you need to change in the converter?
    Thanks!
    Hi there,

i actually have the exact same problem, i can´t import ANY hands, they are all incomplete. Then i tried the above, just changed the header and it worked. Strange thing is: i already used the internal beta, but it still didnt import the hands properly
    Any idea what to do?

Edit: guess it works now, i forgot to purge the hands after installing the update. Importing works fine now, but i dont have a HUD. Table Finder does nothing, it´s as if the program is not even there
    I run all stuff as admin and put them in firewall and antivirus exceptions, so i´m kinda helpless now

Edit 2: even created a new DB and reimported hands, still no HUD.
    Last edited by Fistor; 05-21-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: dumb

The HUD should work on cash games but it is not yet working on tournaments. We are working on a fix but I don't have an ETA yet for when it will be ready.

Sorry, i should have added: im only talking about cash games. dont play tournaments. oh, and its Rush, so i know the tables dont show up in the table finder. My bad.
    Now i really tried everything, maybe i still missed something, but im not sure.

Cliffs:
    Got internal beta
    purged hands
    new database
    made sure all prefs in full tilt are correct
    importing works
    HUD doesnt show up

Maybe u could give my kind of a "checklist" what to do in what order? I´ll just delete/uninstall all the stuff and do it all over

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

F or W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi Patvs,

thx for the reply. im using W7 64bit and avast! antivir, no extra firewall. i updated windows, .NET and graphics, i turned off UAC, i put exceptions for everything in the firewall and antivir, i run everything as admin and guess what......still no HUD.

im kinda confused now, since everything else (stats, graphs) works perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistor View Post
    Hi Patvs,

thx for the reply. im using W7 64bit and avast! antivir, no extra firewall. i updated windows, .NET and graphics, i turned off UAC, i put exceptions for everything in the firewall and antivir, i run everything as admin and guess what......still no HUD.

im kinda confused now, since everything else (stats, graphs) works perfectly fine.
    Is your HM1 installed to a non-default path? If so, are you sure you installed the update to that path? The main app should say 1.13.01 Internal and the Table Manager should be v 1.12.10c

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...oker%22+Tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the screen shots and files as requested in the Troubleshooting section via email.

hi again,
    yes, main says "1.13.01 internal" and table manager is 1.12.10c, no non-default path.
    guess i´ll make some screenshots, maybe u guys know what to do then, thanks for the help.