Bug List

Thread: Bug List

Default Bug List

Well, to keep them together, the first one I've just found:

1. Minimaze to System Tray is not working

2. TN over Team Viewer seems to be not working at all ( highest log is not registering any actions )

( using trial version @ NL50 CAP )
    Last edited by eLPe21; 05-16-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Hi,

Can you please do the following go to TN2 settings tab > click send logs to TN

This will create a zipped file with logs and settings please attach the file to an email and send them to support@tableninja.com along with your forum name and a link to this thread.

Once i receive these i will do some testing to try to reproduce if i am unable to reproduce i will send the logs to the developers to see if they notice any errors.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I've sent you an email as requested.

You can always pm me and we will talk on skype and I will give you an access over TeamViewer to my PC

ps.
    HM2 is also having an issue with TV if I open hand history window ( the text one, not the replayer ) and click : 'export to clipboard'

3. The default directory for hand history in PS is inside "AppData" which is hidden and it is not possible to select it from the
    directory tree window object used in TN2.

I've added different directory and then manually edited the config file to update the directory.
    Some information where the tn2 config file is located would be useful as well as it wasn't easy to find it. ( AppData in User directory )

Hi,

If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

Thanks
    Last edited by sideshow; 05-16-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I guess those two problems were subject to running the program as non-admin

after using for a few hands, especially the new stack and tile mode:
    1. when I fold the hand, the table should not be moved to 'tile and back'
    2. a delay time option at hand end would great to:
    2a. be able to see the showdown
    2b. be able to click replay last hand for cash hands when you have to check the showdown in replayer / wait for 'mucked cards' to be displayed by holdem manager.

Still to test with more tables as I was just using around 4-5.

edit1:
    thanks for the reply, but I like it hidden. Though you should add autodetection ( u 're still scanning the PS config file ) or some sort of option to help ppl out just to avoid trouble of preparing faqs and support
    Last edited by eLPe21; 05-16-2013 at 10:29 AM.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback i will pass your suggestions along to the developers as a feature request.

Thanks