Download link
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download link

Default Download link

The download link is not working:

Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software

Anyone has correct one?

They charge me $5 even though it said I wasn't to be charged for 4 months (I looked carefully to see if there was some catch, guess I didn't look close enough). Now the download link doesn't work.

If you haven't purchased it already I'd hold off a few days/weeks for them to get all these kinks sorted out.

Hi,

There is a problem with the download link i have posted a sticky on this in the mean time you can download it from here http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...a_V2_Setup.exe

In regards to the charge All TN1 users will get TN2 free for 3 months. This date starts when you purchase your first month of TN2 service.

Upgrade offer expires 5/31/2013.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

There is a problem with the download link i have posted a sticky on this in the mean time you can download it from here http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...a_V2_Setup.exe

In regards to the charge All TN1 users will get TN2 free for 3 months. This date starts when you purchase your first month of TN2 service.

Upgrade offer expires 5/31/2013.

Thanks
    Hi I got charged 20$ right away when It says i shouldnt be charged till end of 3 months. Was carefull to read and follow the right link before.

So, I read this as "you'll get it free for 3 months then be charged". The cart total came to $0 and basically said "you'll be charged in 3 months" (well 4 months, I have 2 tableninjas).

Am I just misreading this situation and you really mean - buy 1 month from us and we'll give you 3 free months after that? In which case it still doesn't make sense why I was only charged $5 and not $20

Also I'm getting the "invalid license code" bug that's being reported in the other thread.

I just wanted to try out TN2 for free

tableninja2 link.jpg

This is the link I used, you can clearly see it says, free for 3 months then 20$ a month. But i was charged 20$ right away. This is just wrong.

Hi,

During the purchase you should have being presented with an option to enter your TN1 code that way it makes sure you are not charged for the 3 months, Did you do this? In any case if you contact sales@holdemmanager.com they will sort this out for you this refers to anybody else that was charged.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi,

During the purchase you should have being presented with an option to enter your TN1 code that way it makes sure you are not charged for the 3 months, Did you do this? In any case if you contact sales@holdemmanager.com they will sort this out for you this refers to anybody else that was charged.

Thanks
    hi there was no option for TN 1 code.

I already contacted support and they sent me this:

Hi,

All TN1 users will get TN2 free for 3 months. This date starts when you purchase your first month of TN2 service.

Thanks

I have emailed them again asking for a refund but I have had no response back. Only reason i signed up was for a free 3 months trail to test the software.

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Contacted support already and i got this reply:

Hi,

All TN1 users will get TN2 free for 3 months. This date starts when you purchase your first month of TN2 service.

Thanks

I have emailed them back again asking for a refund but haven't had any response in other 6 hours. I only signed up to get a free 3 months to trial the software. I don't think its fair that im now forced to pay hence why i want a refund.

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Yes I have been emailing support for some time now but they are not helpful in this matter.