invalid license code

Default invalid license code

i put in the code for my tn1 license, and now whenever i try to open tn2, it says invalid key. i reinstalled twice, and it's still the same. how do i get rid of that so i can use the free trial?

Quote Originally Posted by phishman420 View Post
    i put in the code for my tn1 license, and now whenever i try to open tn2, it says invalid key. i reinstalled twice, and it's still the same. how do i get rid of that so i can use the free trial?
    I even put in the new code and its still wrong...says billing perriod is passed since 1969

I have the same billing passed since 1969 issue, cannot use the software

Hi Guys

I am sorry you are having problems with TN2, We are working on this and will post a solution ASAP.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi,

Guys if you entered your TN1 licence into TN2 and are getting an error message can you please PM me your HoldemManager.com account email and i will issue you a 30 day trial code to your account for TN2.

If you don't have a Holdem Manager account please create one.

Thanks
    Last edited by sideshow; 05-16-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by poporella View Post
    I even put in the new code and its still wrong...says billing perriod is passed since 1969
    Hi,

Did you get this error when entering a TN2 code?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

Did you get this error when entering a TN2 code?

Thanks
    I've used TN2 serial number during registration and got exactly the same error.

Please download fresh build and try again
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...a_V2_Setup.exe

My license key has been removed a few hours ago, I believe my key has been deactivated. Now i have only TN2 free trial key which expires in a month. Also, "reset all profiles" button didn't work for TN2 trial key, so i even cannot try my old TN2 key with new version of the program. Before i can test new version i need a new non-trial license key, and a way to revoke free trial key on my computer. By the way, you charged my card for 5$. I thought first five months should be free of charge.
    Last edited by Barion; 05-16-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Please PM me your email address to your account and i will look into this and get a code issued if this is the problem.

Thanks