I've just tried TN2...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I've just tried TN2...

In a vain attempt to find a way to use Table Ninja with Full Tilt I deleted the version 1 and downloaded TN v.2.

Assuming that I've set it up properly I've got exactly the same problems as before: The bet pot buttons don't work, the bet boxes flicker and can't be used and essentially the programme doesn't work except for folding and calling preflop.

I'm happy to pay a subscription for a working piece of regularly maintained software but the inability of TN to cope with the latest update from Full Tilt doesn't fill me with confidence for the future.

Question: when can we expect Table Ninja to be fully functional...either v.1 or v.2 with the latest update of Full Tilt. The programme works a dream on Stars but doesn't work at all on FT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom888 View Post
    In a vain attempt to find a way to use Table Ninja with Full Tilt I deleted the version 1 and downloaded TN v.2.

Assuming that I've set it up properly I've got exactly the same problems as before: The bet pot buttons don't work, the bet boxes flicker and can't be used and essentially the programme doesn't work except for folding and calling preflop.

I'm happy to pay a subscription for a working piece of regularly maintained software but the inability of TN to cope with the latest update from Full Tilt doesn't fill me with confidence for the future.

Question: when can we expect Table Ninja to be fully functional...either v.1 or v.2 with the latest update of Full Tilt. The programme works a dream on Stars but doesn't work at all on FT.
    Hi,

I am sorry to hear you have being experiencing issues with TN2 on FTP

I have tested TN on FTP and was not able to reproduce your issue, for us to gather more information can i please ask you to do the following

Reproduce the issues you are having then Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to TN

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all your logs please attach that zipped file to an email and send it to us at support@tableninja.com and we will review it for errors.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

same problem here, betsizing preflop don't working (and it's seems ok postflop), i need to push buttons several times, bet box flickering all the time, i already sent the logs with a description yerstaday.

damn, im just mad already, im seating at this forums more often then in poker rooms/forums. TN1 not working, TN 2 not working, HM have some bugs also.
    Last edited by Dimastiy; 05-16-2013 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimastiy View Post
    same problem here, betsizing preflop don't working (and it's seems ok postflop), i need to push buttons several times, bet box flickering all the time, i already sent the logs with a description yerstaday.

damn, im just mad already, im seating at this forums more often then in poker rooms/forums. TN1 not working, TN 2 not working, HM have some bugs also.
    It's a shame that you can't reproduce the problem because it's clear there are many of us who are producing the problem...all the time.

I've never spent so much time in this forum and the commercial forum of 2+2.

I'd rather be playing poker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimastiy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tom888 View Post
    It's a shame that you can't reproduce the problem because it's clear there are many of us who are producing the problem...all the time.

I've never spent so much time in this forum and the commercial forum of 2+2.

I'd rather be playing poker.
    Hi Guys

Like mentioned above if you haven't done so already can you please send us the log files along with a link to the thread and your forum name and we will look into this asap.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Log and explanation and even a short Camtasia vid sent.

send it 2nd time to support@tableninja.com with a screen and logs

How about a Teamviewer session to iron out these issues and save a lot of messages back and forth.

We are working on bet blinking issue, but till it will be fixed, here is a workaround:
    In TN2 go to Preset bets tab
    and delete all lines where formula contains number of BBs

Box is flickering for me nonstop!

I am using TNFT 1

I get this popup

7-23-2013 12-49-58 PM.jpg

I don't see anywhere in TNFT where I can go Options -> Table options???