SNG Sensei altering Min/Max Buyin levels

Default SNG Sensei altering Min/Max Buyin levels

Hi,

I found this thread on a similar issue that I am having ( http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...in-levels.html )

Quote Originally Posted by cwillerton View Post
    I have a SNG filter set for a game (NLH Hypers), and a Min buyin of 60, Max of 60.

In TN2, I have a search named for this, and have saved it. When I "Click to Test",
    it brings up the PS SNG Filter, and changes the buyin amounts to Min=1, Max=0.
    If I hit "Click to Test" again, it increases the Min to 2. Every subsequent time I
    Test, it increased the min by one level.

It does this regardless of where I start the min/max values.

I had this working fine yesterday, then suddenly it began altering those values.
    I have no HotKeys enabled, I'm only attempting to use TN2 for SNG management.
    Windows7.
    I am trying to do the same thing as this user. Except it is changing my filter to Min: 0 / Max: 0. I am using V2.2.61.0 and this is on PS.COM

I have produced the TN log file and emailed it to support@tableninja.com

Hi,

I am unable to reproduce this on PS.es, we will review your logs and try and get a member of the testing team to reproduce on PS.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

We have an open ticket for this
    HM-7437 TN2 Sensei resets Buy in amount
    also we have this
    HM-7284 TN2 Sensei resets Max Entrants

but last time issue with BI was reported under 2.2.42. = long ago
    I tried to reproduce under fresh build (2.2.65, it is not public yet, but will be soon) - all works OK.
    Please email (or post here) screens with Stars client opened + filter opened + Sensei as background
    but put them to see all valuable info at a time

Managed to catch after did carefully all as in your video.
    Cause is: you manually type value "60" in both BI fields - but this value does not exist in the list of choices Stars client offers in combobox!
    And when TN tries to set\select it automatically (this is usual action when dealing with comboboxes) - can not find "60" in values list.
    Result -> TN sets 0 (zero).
    Workaround: to set "60" (without quotes) in TEXT field on the top of filter window. But Max\Min BI - leave disabled.
    This way all is OK, tried with "60" and other "non-comboboxed" BI values like "7" or "3.5".

After these my findings I am not sure now: is this a TN bug?

And, btw, FYI (in case you are not aware):
    PokerStars client has tourney filter and text field in it. What you can do with this text field is:
    - you can type keywords there (with space as separator, in this case space = AND):
    ex: $0.50 45 Players (will filter tourneys who has all these words in name)
    Symbol "-" (minus) is used for exclusion, symbol '|' as OR.
    If type there $0.50 | $3.50 -> lobby will show only tourneys with BI = $0.50 OR BI= $3.50 (intermediate BI = $1.50 will not be shown).

Thanks a lot Sarek,
    That fix worked.
    It seems really obvious now, I should have tried that earlier.

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Cause is: you manually type value "60" in both BI fields - but this value does not exist in the list of choices Stars client offers in combobox!
    And when TN tries to set\select it automatically (this is usual action when dealing with comboboxes) - can not find "60" in values list.
    Result -> TN sets 0 (zero).
    Workaround: to set "60" (without quotes) in TEXT field on the top of filter window. But Max\Min BI - leave disabled.
    This way all is OK, tried with "60" and other "non-comboboxed" BI values like "7" or "3.5".

After these my findings I am not sure now: is this a TN bug?
    Can't test it but if it is true you just solved long-term (4 months) problem of many players.
    Regarding bug or not. You should just do the same as is TN1, there you can put any number of buy-in without any problems.

Anyway you should let know that players with that tickets..
    And also it would be good to put this to the sticky threads.

Quote Originally Posted by cjbridle View Post
    Thanks a lot Sarek,
    It seems really obvious now, I should have tried that earlier.
    It is not so obvious for the users of TN1 and as you can see support couldn't find an answer/solution to this problem 4 months.

This is a good suggestion and we are going to write up a sticky on this so that customers are aware

Have you had time to test the workaround yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    This is a good suggestion and we are going to write up a sticky on this so that customers are aware

Have you had time to test the workaround yet?
    I haven't tested it because i cancled my subscription of TN2 a day before, because this problem had no solution for 4 months.
    Now i am not sure if i will buy TN2. Just dont want to buy it and find another issue making me TN2 useless.
    I hope other guys having this problem will test it and confirm Sarek's findings.

Have you ever think about reset your trial version for TN2 ? Just 1-2 weeks more.
    I mean, many of us installed TN2 many months ago and when we had been testing it we have found many bugs making TN2 not working properly - means we never had a chance to use and try all functions of TN2.
    Particular me, i was a victim of the bug mentioned above and now i am not concerned to buy TN2 anymore but if you would let me to try TN2 after 4 month fixing hundreds of bugs i would definitely reconsider to buy full year version if TN2 would work for me.

Ed.: And even i had bought 1 month subscription just to see if this bug is solved. It wasn't so i actually never used TN2 at the tables within that month. Obvisously a great investment...
    Last edited by Lance; 10-01-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Posted this trick in stickied thread