TableNinja V1 and V2 Installation PATH not rememberd
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry TableNinja V1 and V2 Installation PATH not rememberd

Both version does not remember the installed path when updating a version. It does set the default installation PATH but i have installed my Poker software elsewhere.

My install Path for tableNijaV2 is C:\Programs\Pokeren\TN2. When there is a update and TableNinja set the default installation path C:\Program Files (x86)\PASG\TN2\ This is very annoying because now i have to browse manually to the install folder every time there is an update. This also leaves room for errors.

I have raise this issue for TN1 5 times before true email and find this very disappointing that in TN2 still the same bug occurs.

So please fix this in the NEXT update.

I have gotten in contact with the developer on this issue once it is fixed ill let you know here
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Six updates further and i still have to browse manually to my install folder

We are working on getting this resolved if you wish to be notified please PM me your email and ill add it ot the ticket number if you haven't done so already
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

well every time i install a update i see that isn't fix so no need to added to a email list here.
    Please remind the developers to take this one in the next update.

This is being worked on currently.

Still not fixed. And again 7 updated installations further.

By installed check register key where tn2 is installed and place this in the install path. Is this so difficult to do????

Hi Resi_70

We are currently waiting on most people to update to 2.2.28+ releases and as soon as they have then we will implement that as well. If we need something written in the registery and unless it is there then the setup kit will how C:\ as the install path

So one most people have updated this will be done.

still not fixed.
    Last edited by resi_70; 09-30-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Exclamation

Any time table when TN2 remembers the previous installed path and not the default installer path??