hm2 - importing hands in hm2 and stats reports all ok - but wrong stats in hud!!!

Default hm2 - importing hands in hm2 and stats reports all ok - but wrong stats in hud!!!

hi, this is mi first post and no more ideas....
    instal the hm2 v2.0.0.7742 trialperiod ( 20 days left)
    windows 7
    pokerstars.es
    pokerstars cash
    6max
    live track.. ok
    pot odds% ok
    use session stats: off... in config properties of the hud options

pokerstars in english
    save hands in english
    path directories. correct and function ok
    no one hud over the chat window
    dealer messages... everything
    site time adjustments... auto detect selected... (pokerstars 6)

the importing of hands.... fine and correct
    the analisys in hm2 ... fine and correct
    reports and graphs.... fine and correct
    make of my hud... fine and correct

PROBLEMS.
    1-in pokerstars... the hud have big problems with refresh stats.. in my hud ( the hud is a modification from a teacher´s hud from intellipoker, not a fresh hud) i put the hands total number...
    seems that only display the sesion stats ( but hud not in red state) ... in hm2 itself.. all ok.
    all the stats that displays in pokerstars... representes de session.. not the total number of hands...
    i see the correct total number of hands 3 or 4 times... but in hm2... all reports are ok...
    2-the sits of players and hud... not correct...
    3-some players ok... some players without hud
    4-hero hud.. not refresh or not present
    5-pot odds not present in window
    6-many times.. waiting hands message and no hud visible

i spend 10 days and cant make the hud work as i need.
    i read forums.. and i think.. all in my setup is ok.
    the importing of hands.. ok.. and the reports.. all ok...
    if i need to know añy stat playing online.. i need to go to the hm2 window and make a query.

please. need some help. i dont know what the problem is here.

thanks in advance.
    excuse my english
    Last edited by jrn1068; 05-15-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Make sure that in HUD Options - Filters, you have Last X months set so that X is between 1 and 120.

Please remove c:\hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive, as well as any folder to which your auto import folders are set to archive, from your auto import folders. This just creates a loop of importing and archiving and slows down your HUD, perhaps even causing it not to show up, and in some cases a crash, as Windows cannot handle the file names.

Your computer clock should match your sessions time in active sessions and reports.

if not, open Hand Importing - Site Time Adjustment and make the adjustment.

The formula is Computer clock - Sessions time.

So if your computer clock is January 1 12:00 and your sessions show January 1 5:00, you would add 7 hours.

If your computer clock is behind the Sessions time, you would subtract.

Please send a screenshot of your sessions with computer clock while playing if there is another issue.

Please take and attach a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

Please follow these steps completely:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html

We will need the answers to the questions in the thread as well as the log.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

thanks urdbrky. i will make all your steps as soon as possible. i think in the morning. i write the results. thanks so much

hi udbrky, i make all your steps..

now i can see more quickly the refresh of the hud in a table. now all the players have a hud attached and in correct place. the stats of the others players are ok ( in hud and in hm2) but my stats... hero stats... are wrong in hud.
    of course..hero stats in hm2 always are ok. the imported hands are ok.
    in a game (cash low limit) the hud of hero, only the hud of the hero, display a few number of hand stats. seems like only the session stats...

ill send you some screen captures and a sequence of process i make...
    the overall function of hm2 ore good. but not ok.

things i do.

0. deleted folder c:\hm2archive.
    all pokerstar interface in english.
    al saved hands in pokerstars in english
    chat to everything

1. verified path of hands and tournament autoimport

path.JPG

2. hud. i export a hud and import a fresh version. but in hands total number (26).. diplays only hands session

hud.jpg

overal.jpg

sessions.jpg

3. database. make an export of all hands. delete old database and make a new one. then import the hands in a new database

4. time . outodetect time and the same time in hm2, pokerstars and computer clock.

time-1.jpg

time-2.jpg

5. hud - live track y config

hud-config-properties.jpg

hud-site options.jpg

6. Pot odds%?

pot odds.jpg

thanks in advance. i think the setup have a failure in any point... but i cant see it.

after the changes... opponents stats.. ok... hero stats.. wrong. maybe to find the solution is very difficult and a time consuming work. and ill go to play with the hero stats in wrong format... no to bat.. because all the other stats are ok...

thanks in advance
    excuse my poor english

For the pot odds to work, read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...HUD+to+work%3F and go over #1, #2, #3, #6, #7, #8 of the FAQ.

Change the folder PokerStars saves the handhistories. Change it to something simple like: O:/Poker/PokerStars/Handhistory with the archive folder on the SAME drive O:/HM2Archive.

(so don't use a folder name containing -----_ _ _ _ _ characters)

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

ok. thanks for all.

i think all of the above is ok now.

i read in forums that the stats of the hero.. always display only session number stats...
    i read that the staff of hm. make only possible to have session stats.. in hero´s hud
    but thats not really true in my computer. in the firsts days of evaluation period... i can see in my hero´s hud the overall stats.. maybe a software bug.. who knows, but a really good bug.. ).

12 days to try a decent setup.. is too much time for a stable piece of software. now i need to evaluate as is

i thinks hm is a very good software. and the future whith this combo.. hm-pokerstars is what i wish.

the hm support.. the best.
    thanks again

The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
    This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
    If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.

We have a bug where it will show stats based on ALL (session) hands, if you play ZOOM.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

for any reason. when i install hm2. in the first days... this bug was in cash game( 6max low cash tables) in my computer. i dont know why... but because that situation, i try to repeat that effect

to my point of view... the overal stats in hero´s hud is a very-good information...

maybe some day.. if a whish list is full of that request...
    maybe some day.. we can use that hero stat in our hud...

by design... is a beautifull and valid concept or reason... i know.
    but when a loooot of people that play whith hm and pay for the best help tool in the poker market, the wish needs to turn to reality

thanks. for all.
    excuse my poor english

It's also done for performance reasons.
    If you have a 3 million hand database, it will result in performance problems if you'd see HERO HUD stats based on 3 million hands.

In additional with 3 million hands, it will be nearly impossible to see changes in your stats, even if you play a session where you radically change your playing style.

If you'd like to see stats based on ALL hands, just have the replayer window open, and occasionally replay a hand.
    In the replayer--> settings--> change the max replayer hands to 0 (0= all hands) and it will show stats based on all hands.