TN not working after recent update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TN not working after recent update

I haven't played on FTP for 2 month so i don't know if this has something to do with the recent update. However, TNFT is not working at all, doesnt highlight any tables and shortcuts don't work either.
    At the startup i got a warning that the game type may not be supported, since mixed games are not supported, but i was sitting on NLHE 6max tables.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards, Joe

EDIT: Rush poker works, except for quickfolding
    Last edited by joe84; 05-10-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Latest FTP client update is cause.
    We are aware, fix will be posted ASAP.
    This specific issue with not recognizing tables is docemented as bug ticket HM-6850.
    If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Build 142 is live. FTP tables are recognized now.

I still can't get table ninja to work. It does recognize the tables. The mouse over works. But the Timebank does NOT work. also the auto betting does NOT work. I reverted all my graphics back to standard FTP settings. All I want is the Timebank to work. Please help.

Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com to check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
    See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download
    Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com to check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
    See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download
    Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.
    sent my info yesterday. TNFT still not working after last TN update.

I send my info yesterday.

TN1 for FTP dont work together with TN1 for PS?

Im playing both sites but if Im open TN for FTP when use TN for PS, TNFTP freeze and bug.

Have any solution?

thx

We do not officially support using TableNinja and TableNinjaFT simultaneously to play on PokerStars® and Full Tilt Poker® tables at the same time. The reason for this is that PokerStars® and Full Tilt Poker® run independently and therefore you need to configure you system very carefully to avoid potential conflicts. We do have a number of users who use TableNinja and TableNinjaFT to play on PokerStars® and Full Tilt Poker® at the same time and they have created an unofficial thread about the best way to do this here TableNinja :: Support. If you do decide to use TableNinja and TableNinjaFT simultaneously please test everything carefully at play money and be aware that we are not responsible for any issues that may occur.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    We do not officially support using TableNinja and TableNinjaFT simultaneously to play on PokerStars® and Full Tilt Poker® tables at the same time. The reason for this is that PokerStars® and Full Tilt Poker® run independently and therefore you need to configure you system very carefully to avoid potential conflicts. We do have a number of users who use TableNinja and TableNinjaFT to play on PokerStars® and Full Tilt Poker® at the same time and they have created an unofficial thread about the best way to do this here TableNinja :: Support. If you do decide to use TableNinja and TableNinjaFT simultaneously please test everything carefully at play money and be aware that we are not responsible for any issues that may occur.
    I read the thread and believe is not my problem, as i play MTTs and dont use hotkeys. Like one guy post, i wanna TNFTP works only to click no-sit out, click oks, these things.

But every time that I run both, TNFTP simple frezze and crap, dont can any wrong configuration here that cause conflict, or happens with everybody?