Full Tilt poker may 08, 2013 update HUD is not working on HEM 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What sort of games are you playing?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates. Turn off User Account Control: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/1...-in-windows-7/
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    What sort of games are you playing?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates. Turn off User Account Control: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/1...-in-windows-7/
    Hi, this is all double dutch to me, i'm not very computer literate, I had someone from holdem manager before who sorted it all out using teamviewer bit I have lost his contact.

I am using windows 7, I have had HM with years and I have no problems with any other sites so it has to be all set up correctly. I am playing all mtt including rush, HUD is the only problem I am having, very frustrating.

Have it sorted, thanks for you help.

Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I just started a session and one of my games is not displaying stats, this has happened a few times, sometimes if I just move the table around the screen they will pop up, other times I could be half way through a game before they show.

Turn on Windows AERO: How to Turn On and Enable Aero in Windows 7 (Enable Aero Peek) « My Digital Life

Are you playing with stacked-tables, or you resize the table so it's either really big (filling your entire screen) or you play tiled, and make your tables really small? If so, don't, but leave the tables at their default size.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I did that Aero thing and no problems, I tile my tables. I will try it in my next session with putting the tables to default size and see if it works.

OK, let us know.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    OK, let us know.
    No change, still having the same problems, just started my Sunday grind and this is very frustrating not to have my hud on various Fulltilt games, have ps up and running and no problems what so ever.