iPoker SNG error in Reports
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default iPoker SNG error in Reports

I noticed that when I finish 3rd in a 6 person SnG ($1 + 0.2) the winnings in the winnings column are $1.20 instead of $0.00 (and Net Winnings $0,00 instead of -$1.2). While in the Tournament Winnings Graph my winnings are calculated correctly.

I use version 2.0.0.7742

We need some indication of the prize structure and the hand histories.

Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them.

to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

+1 to this problem. on Ipoker the 3rd place gives you some reward. I even can't edit it, or it says 0 actually, but in results it shows some amount and even if I press 0 again it changes back...

How is it with this issue? any progress? It's annoying not to be able to see the results

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 6851. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 6851 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

How is it going, I still haven't received anything? I'm sure this takes 3 minutes to solve, since the results seem ok in tournament graph.
    To not open new thread, on the fly when playing on iPoker in HUD it doesn't show the last hand in the section of the HUD that shows last few hands so you can easily mark it for review. That is a major deal, because when multitabling I don't have time to search for the tournament and the hand.
    also $/hour and average tournament duration, whole playing time in the selected data frame is either missing or plain wrong. These are I'm pretty sure easy fixes and work in HM1. Also EV adjusted net would be nice to have.
    This should really be fixed quick, it's annoying not to have basic functionality

This is still in the queue to fix.

For the rest:

I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Omg guys, nothing was fixed yet and I needed these things 1 week before I wrote it in forum. when I playa lot of tables I can't go searching for the last hand of the tourny that is often times important and it still showes the reward for 3rd place in 6 max. So you can't even check simple EV stats and overall performance.. This is getting ridiculus. I'm tilted, since I spend my money to buy a "better" program and can't even use the freaking simple things normally. it will soon be 3 months and nothing, while the update is pretty essential.. mark your last had of the tourny, no 3rd place paid, tounry duration, $/h c'mon.... I even sent email and they said they will notify me and nada...

HM-6851 is still an open ticket. You'll be automatically notified when it's fixed, but I have no eta for this.
    Currrently the ticket 'only' has a medium priority status.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Great thank you very much, so helpful. I'm so disappointed I can't even put in words, but I'm definitely not a satisfied customer, I can tell you that much.
    After the previous update even the graph of winnings is not working anymore for ipoker. That was the only way to look at the actual results. So now I paid money for a tracking program that is completely useless apart from HUD. Besides analyzing your game I thought that was the bigger part of the program. To track results, but yeah now I can't know how much I lost or won in a session or overall.How amazing is that, now I can't be results oriented...
    But yeah why would that be important to fix, 3 months nothing changed, looking at results and hourly rate and time playing is not hing :S and now who needs to track results at all with tracking software. Sweet. Medium priority probably means f off, because these fixes are sooo easy to fix and you can't for 3 months. Pay my friend to do it for you, he will do it in a day or 2...

I mean come on really , I can't use the program on ipoker 6max SnGs now normally, what can we do to fix this as soon as possible?

There are a lot of factors that go into determining the priority of tickets. I have added your comments to the ticket so the tech support manager in charge of assigning priorities and the developers can be aware of your feelings on this issue.