$Ev diff not showing, remains at cero.

Default $Ev diff not showing, remains at cero.

Hi,

I play 6max stt. I'm having an issue with the EVdiff data. It doesn't show sometimes. I'm not talking about the situations where would be normal there's no EVdiff to show (like an allin on the river with 0%equity), but regular hands...

IŽll explain myself better with a screenshot

no evdiff screenshot.JPG

this screenshot has two examples of hands were I should get an EVdiff value, one at the bottom, where I got 52,8% Equity and it does shows the EVDiff (-$1,62), and one at the top, where you can see it doesnŽt show any value for the $EvDiff...

This is happening randomly.... but often enough to be a pain!... in a sesion of 35 stts I have this problem in like 15 of them!

I've already tried to open the database in my other computer, export the data base to a new one... nothing I could think about solved the problem.

Ideas or suggestions?

Thank you very much

(PS:I have the lastest update running 2.0.0.7742 on computer#1 and 2.0.0.7725 on computer #2, the problem is the same in both computers.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Are you playing hyper turbo? and/or are these hands -without EV Diff- hands where you're allin, but called by two bigger stacks?

Can you email us the handhistory of the T7o hand with cEV Diff 628 / $EV Diff 0 to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread in the email.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi!

I play hypers, yes; and no, these hands are not multiway pots, most of them are actually on the heads up. It happens most of the times on the last hand of the sit.

IŽm not sure i can find now that hand T7o. but IŽll email you any other one (sadly I have plenty!). Tell me if you need anything else from me. Thank You!

We will forward to Pat to look into.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

hey! Hi again,

So, Pat told me to update to that beta you guys had only recommended to FullTilt players, and I did, but it didn't solve the problem. Then I decided to wait for a new update release, and I updated to the 2.0.0.7779 couple days ago. Still the same. I already sent an email to Pat again and hopefully he'll answer soon, but I just wanted to update this thread, IŽm curious if somebody is having this same issue.

Also, IŽm having another problem, tell if I should open a new thread for this. I play mainly hypers, but some turbo too ocasionally, both 6max (on Ipoker). On the turbo sits, when I finish 3rd, Hm somehow givesme some prize (like if the sit where fullring, not 6max), but then I try to edit it and it already says 0$ on winnings, but it keeps showing like a won a price...

here's a screenshot so you can see what i mean

HM issue 3rdplaces.JPG

jeez... so messy...

The EV should be fixed for all hypers. (on Full Tilt / PokerStars).
    If you still see any issue with a game (for example on ipoker) email us a handhistory file.

On ipoker we actually have written up a ticket for the 6max SNGs whih shows wrong winnings for 3rd place. (should be 0).
    Bugticket on this is: HM-6851. I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.
    As a result of this bug (when HoldemManager wrongly detects the payout structure) it will also result in the wrong EV.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

In my case, EV problem is not solved, so I will email you couple hand histories now.

That problem with the 3rd places of course it affects to the EV showing the wrong amount, but is a different problem, I keep getting 0$ Evdiff on hypers, these two issues in my case are not related. thank you for adding my email to the ticket, I'll be watching for the feedback, thank you very much, Patvs!

Email us an original handhistory file from your archive folder of a FULL game. (instead of exported individual hands).