Hud isnt working FT - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by nomnom123 View Post
    come on guys wtf MFTOS are starting its been 4 months this is a disgrace..
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaika View Post
    ajajajaj MFTOS begin this sunday !!!
    We are working on a fix for HM1 but there is no ETA as the same code used to fix it in HM2 won't work in HM1. If you want to use HM2 while we are working on a fix for HM1 please email sales@holdemmanager.com with your forum name and a link to this thread and tell them that Fozzy said to issue you a 60 day HM2 trial. Hopefully that will be enough time for the developers to get this fixed in HM1 but I really can't be certain at this point.

Same problem here...

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We are working on a fix for HM1 but there is no ETA as the same code used to fix it in HM2 won't work in HM1. If you want to use HM2 while we are working on a fix for HM1 please email sales@holdemmanager.com with your forum name and a link to this thread and tell them that Fozzy said to issue you a 60 day HM2 trial. Hopefully that will be enough time for the developers to get this fixed in HM1 but I really can't be certain at this point.
    Can I have a 60 day trial as well? Is there a discount for HM2 for HM1 Owners?

Quote Originally Posted by danielesp View Post
    Same problem here...
    You will need to use your HM2 license that you have already and install the latest HM2 update while we work on a HM1 solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    Can I have a 60 day trial as well? Is there a discount for HM2 for HM1 Owners?
    It looks like our sales guys gave you a 30 day trial already and linked you to the upgrade FAQ. They must have over-looked the part about me authorizing 60 days instead of the standard 30 days. If you need another 30 days for any reason just email me directly at fozzy[at]holdemmanager.com before your code expires on October 8th and I can issue you another 30 days.

If you decide you just want to upgrade directly to HM2 before those 30 days expire please see this FAQ so you can upgrade your HM1 code to a HM2 code and use your discount - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Upgrade+Policy

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    thx fozzy that was a nice solution wp.