Hud isnt working FT - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Unfortunately the only way for us to fix the HUD on the rest of the tournaments that are not working is on a case by case basis which means we need the help of the customers. It would be very time consuming, and expensive, for us to have our testers try and play every tournament type and buyin to see which ones do/don't work.
    Sorry, but I dont understand. What is the difference between buyin 's within a given type? Not the same principle should work at HUD for a small buy-in (freezeout/re-entry/multi-entry....) as a big buy-in the same type? For me, it would be logical. In any case, I do not know what has changed in the FTP that now these problems to be overcome.
    Maybe I'm naive, and then apologize, I just want to see the end of the tunnel and normally play on FTP.

Anyway thanks for your support work.

I am not a programmer so I don't know the specifics but these are the files the developer asked for if any remaining tournaments don't have a HUD displayed.

It still isn't working on any of the re-entry or multi entry tournaments on ftp. The brawl became re-entry today and now its not working there...

Bugticket on this issue is HMONE-185.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Any updates? still not working on re-entry tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya32 View Post
    Any updates? still not working on re-entry tournaments
    We are still trying to fix these issues for our next HM2 release. Once we get them fixed in HM2 we will try to get it fixed for HM1 as well but we don't have any sort of ETA at this time.

I use 1.13.01. HUD at FT not working for Double Deuce - please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by sashasharpley View Post
    I use 1.13.01. HUD at FT not working for Double Deuce - please advise.
    Did you try using the table finder? If it is still not working on a specific tournament after using the Table Finder we will need you to send some files/screenshots so we can try to fix it for that particular tournament.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows

with the following:

1) The table manager
    2) The tables (including one with no stats)
    3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
    4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Hi. Im still struggling to get my hud working in rushpoker.
    I have tried almost every update available and tablefinder but still nothing.
    Hem is importing correctly but hud stats do not appear.
    What should i do?
    The latest update that im using is this "
    - Latest update to address FTP Tourney and Rush specific issues - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._24Jun2013.exe"

Quote Originally Posted by Seta-ben View Post
    Hi. Im still struggling to get my hud working in rushpoker.
    I have tried almost every update available and tablefinder but still nothing.
    Hem is importing correctly but hud stats do not appear.
    What should i do?
    The latest update that im using is this "
    - Latest update to address FTP Tourney and Rush specific issues - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._24Jun2013.exe"
    1) Please give HoldemManager and Full Tilt Administrator rights -

a) Go to C:\Program Files\rvgsoftware\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    b) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    c) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
    d) Repeat Steps b and c for Hmhud.exe and hmimport.exe
    e) Repeat Steps b and c for \Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe

2) Add these files to your antivirus and firewall exceptions list: **
    - holdemmanager.exe
    - hmimport.exe, hmhud.exe
    - all easyhook files
    - blitz.dll
    - all ftp dll files (for the dll files, you have to type in the name in the file name box for a lot of firewalls)
    - fulltiltpoker.exe
    - postgres.exe
    - pg_ctl.exe
    - psql.exe (these three are in the postgres\bin folder)

3) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.

4) If you change the settings in the full tilt timezones and then use HM auto detect it will cause problems. Since FTP has a timezone setting there is no reason to use an offset in HM. This feature is there from before they introduced the timezone feature to FTP. So just set it to 0 in HM > Setting > Site Time Adjustments and set your correct timezone in FTP.

5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working

6) If you have any problems with the HUD on Rush tables try the following:

a) Export any custom HUD configs.
    b) Manually reset your HUD Options > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

7) If none of those steps solve your problems:

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
    2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
    3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
    4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
    5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
    6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
    7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
    8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...elete+Database
    9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...r+to+Show+HUD+
    10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
    11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Please email the answers with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

** Please see this guide for Windows Firewall:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems
    Regards udbrky (Chris)