FTP update - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FTP update

Same here! Halp!

B

same problem.

Full Tilt changed their handhistory formatting.
    We're working on a fix. Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...uncements.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

+1

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...uncements.html (affecting both HM1 and HM2)

Default ftp

Hi, just had a session on FTP and couldn't get my HUD to work... Afterwards I checked the settings on HM2 and the site time adjustment is fine, the auto-import folder is setup correctly and the 'save hand histories' checkbox is ticked in FTP settings. Restarted hm2 a couple times and even updated to the latest version of hm2 but still nothing. Do you have any ideas why it might not be importing? thanks.

Default Hands not importing after latest FTP update

Hi,
    just wanted to say that after todays ftp update, my hands are not being imported, or at least they are shown as "Incomplete hands" on the HEM import screen. I guess its not only happening for me?
    I was using the November release version till today because it was working better for me, now ive updated to latest May release and the problem remains.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-228. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HMONE-228 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)