FTP update - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: FTP update

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows

with the following:

1) The table manager
    2) The tables (including one with no stats)
    3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
    4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Please send as well a screenshot of the table created by running Software | Catch22

For info on using winspy, see this: howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a Insert Image button. Click this and attach the file.

To support@holdemmanager.com with a link to your post.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows

with the following:

1) The table manager
    2) The tables (including one with no stats)
    3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
    4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Please send as well a screenshot of the table created by running Software | Catch22

For info on using winspy, see this: howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a Insert Image button. Click this and attach the file.

To support@holdemmanager.com with a link to your post.
    This is what I'm talking about... It's not working for ANYONE and you ask for a print screen as if you don't know what the problem is or why it's happening. You have to be kidding when you make this post. It's an absolute joke. Are you even doing anything to get this working? Are you even trying? You guys are ridiculous and it's a shame you keep making fun of customers the way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by galatrixo View Post
    This is what I'm talking about... It's not working for ANYONE and you ask for a print screen as if you don't know what the problem is or why it's happening. You have to be kidding when you make this post. It's an absolute joke. Are you even doing anything to get this working? Are you even trying? You guys are ridiculous and it's a shame you keep making fun of customers the way you do.
    Some are working and some are not from what I understand. To get this fixed we have to work on them on a case by case basis so we need these screenshots/files for any games that are causing problems from customers as it would be nearly impossible for us to test all the different games. I realize the canned replies can seem a bit impersonal but this is the information the developers need to try and get this fixed at some point.

Have you tried using HM2 for these games? I see you have a HM2 license and these issues should now be resolved in HM2 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Some are working and some are not from what I understand. To get this fixed we have to work on them on a case by case basis so we need these screenshots/files for any games that are causing problems from customers as it would be nearly impossible for us to test all the different games. I realize the canned replies can seem a bit impersonal but this is the information the developers need to try and get this fixed at some point.

Have you tried using HM2 for these games? I see you have a HM2 license and these issues should now be resolved in HM2 I believe.
    First of all, I haven't heard of anyone who has hm1 working for ME/RE tournaments as I'm sure you haven't either. And second of all, HM2 is even worse considering it doesn't even work without crashing every minute or so. (problem that your support has also been unable to fix after several tries and several dollars spent getting into games just to reproduce the problem.

The reason Fozzy asks for the screenshots is that we then use that information to fix it. We're not asking for screenshots to make a collage.

Regarding the HM2, it looks like the last time you contacted us was June 12 and we sent some things for you to try and never heard back. I also see that you are using AVG - which we've had major problems with many users using. We do not recommend it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)